• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the chaos emeralds should always be superior to the Final Egg Blaster. Otherwise, Eggman wouldn't bother getting them. I don't know why 4-A has dissapeared without a trace, but it's actually the second stupidest thing I have ever seen on this wiki.

Basically, we need to decide a few things.

1. The state of 5-A Super forms and why they even exist to begin with, as well as weather or not it should stay.

2. Why 4-A was removed and weather or not it should come back

Alignments

Hakai 5-A and bring back 4-A:

Restore 4-A and keep 5-A:

4-A and only 4-A: Me

Don't think you're really allowed to make a reversion to a revision thread so soon after the other concluded.

If most of us don't agree with it then I think that it should be discussed further.

"He only searches for the emeralds for hax, not AP"

Yeah let's ignore the fact that LITERALLY EVERY TIME EGGMAN ACTUALLY GETS THE EMERALDS HE USES THEM AS A BATTERY!

Even ignoring that Eggman's other high-tier robots should scale to the FEB.

Yeah I think this only got through because of massive amounts Sonic downplay on this wiki.

It was accepted literally today, and they waited more than a week to finally conclude the thread. You should have made your arguments there.

Hey, Smashor, chill please. I know it's a little annoying, but you gotta take a breather. Give it a little bit, then come back after a day or so to refute it.

I'm just gonna close this. The other thread isn't even locked so I suppose you could post there if you really wanted to.

@Wok

Fun Fact: I didn't know about that thread.

Also, even if I did see it literally everything else Zamatsu Chan has done Sonic Revisions wise has failed so I'd assume it was just downplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back