• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
A Dragon Ball character challenging a Royal Knight? What heresy is this?

Speed is Equalized as per usual, Alphamon is in Ouryuken, Demigra is at max.

Demigra:

Alphamo:

So this fight basically hinges on if Alpha Inforce activates before said Mind hax gets to him. If it does, Alphamon just Digitalize of Soul's Demigra and goes home for some coffee.

DodoNova2 said:
Soo Demigra Mind Hax before alphamon's moves nah?
That's the question here. Alphamon doesn't need to move to use Alpha Inforce. He just needs a thought.

Here is what Alpha Inforce is.

"

" Because it possesses the "Alpha inForce" ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent. "

" Its Alpha inForce allows it to take back the time that has elapsed in an instant! "
What is said:

• 1) Alphamon attacks;
  • 2) Alphamon reset the battle;
  • 3) You can not see how many Alphamon attacks used in battle, the opponent just sees the last attack.
From what has been said it seems that Alphamon restarts the battle, but the effect of the blow continues. So we can say that Alphamon is technically unaffected by temporal restarts, so Alphamon's attacks still exist even back to the past before the cause that created them to exist. Thus, Alphamon is able to take an attack (a cause) and go back in time to repeat the attack (another cause), but the initial attack did not disappear and continues advancing to the opponent (Effect). So Alphamon is able to restart the cause and effect relationship to repeat his actions, however the effects of the initial cause continue to exist even with their cause no longer exist, it is a mixture of temporal restart with acausality in my opinion.

It is actually as if Alphamon added effects without the causes existed, at least not in that timeline. The initial cause comes from a past that no longer exists because time has been restarted, but even without cause the effect continues to exist. So the list of events would be:

• 1) Alphamon attacks (Cause)
  • 2) Alphamon resets time;
  • 3) Alphamon attacks (Another Cause), but the effect of the first event continues to exist.
  • 4) Alphamon repeats this cycle always restarting cause and effect without the effect ceasing to exist.
  • 5) After an indefinite number of restarts the opponent receives a large number of effects whose cause no longer existed in its timeline.
The final effect is the same as it already is on your page, Alphamon can give an infinite number of movements in a single instant.(Alphamon's attacks continue to exist even though their cause has not yet occurred) junction."

"Attack is the cause and the damage is the effect. Alpha InForce restarts cause-and-effect by returning the event immediately at the time the attack was started (ie a new cause), but the effect before the reboot continues to exist. In general Alphamon is able to inflict an "Effect" without the "Cause" having existed."

If we are still treating Demigra's passive 4-D mindhax as a legitimate thing then my vote goes to Demigra. If we don't then idk...

Demigra in heroes spreads his dark energy across the multiverse. It can control other beings without Demgira even being present automatically. Hell, even in Xenoverse his residual energy passively controls Broly and the GT guys, and then his wormholes teleport them around. So to answer, yes, his energy passively can control people. But that's the tip of the iceburg, it can suppress or outright nullify others powers and abilities like it did temporarily to the player, resurrect the dead, teleport people around, gather energy for demigra from all battle damage anybody does to anybody (ala kiri seen in Buu saga) as well as all sorts of other nasty things like spawning many clones with his powers that he can absorb to gain there power to, and who do not die again if he does. It is a sentient extension of him basically, that can still act when he dies even and resurrect him (although he has come back even without it to).

tbh this wiki has not given Demigra all his abilities, in this state especially yet.

Now the question is, does he counter Alpha Inforce. I explained in detail what that is above. Not to mention Alphamon's insane Temporal powers that can affect Immeasurables.

SSJRyu1 said:
Demigra in heroes spreads his dark energy across the multiverse. It can control other beings without Demgira even being present automatically. Hell, even in Xenoverse his residual energy passively controls Broly and the GT guys, and then his wormholes teleport them around. So to answer, yes, his energy passively can control people. But that's the tip of the iceburg, it can suppress or outright nullify others powers and abilities like it did temporarily to the player, resurrect the dead, teleport people around, gather energy for demigra from all battle damage anybody does to anybody (ala kiri seen in Buu saga) as well as all sorts of other nasty things like spawning many clones with his powers that he can absorb to gain there power to, and who do not die again if he does. It is a sentient extension of him basically, that can still act when he dies even and resurrect him (although he has come back even without it to).
tbh this wiki has not given Demigra all his abilities, in this state especially yet.
A member called Bluetrekking is currently working on a thread on it.

As for if alpha force works. Demigra is also outside the flow of time to, and his passives should be instant, so imo personally he could get around it. Also I doubt he would be put down, due to resurrection that can work as he chooses, even if nothing is left of him, and the fact his clones and evil energy still work even when he's dead, and will only gain power the more he is hurt or he hurts Alphamon. I finished a HUGE video on his powers and feats recently. I am actually sending it to my buddy Seth to upload so it can get circulated, and people can know Demigra's powers and feats in much more detail. So that would likely be a very good tool in the near future.

Also good to hear Blue is working on more revision threads for him, he is still WAY underpowered on the site imo.

This is Ouryuken Alphamon. We are talking about a guy who's Alpha Inforce + Sealing would due the trick. I should note that Digitalize of Soul works on 2-A's to High 2-A.

If Alphamon has high 2-A destroying powers why is he even being put up against Demigra? Anyway, since Demigra passively controls, and can come back from nothing, still acts even when gone via energy and clones etc, I would go with him, but soon he will likely be getting ALOT more stuff, so you may want to wait till then tbh since his profile is honestly incomplete.

Well soon Alphamon will be getting a resistance to Mind Manipulation as well. Not to mention regen from nothing doesn't bypass sealing. Plus, sealing gets rid of that aura seeing as it sealed a guy who fused with the Multiverse itself. Clones can still be taken of with Alpha Inforce. Not to mention Chrono Breaker which can freeze those beyond time. Also isn't Demigra only MFTL+? How is he beyond time? I also heard the passive stuff is being downgraded soon.

I think he meant that Demigra is able to move in places even without time as well as the fact that Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time and Toki Toki are unable to affect Demigra with time. This is further evidenced with Demigra being unaffected by Time Stop.

That is just a resistance to Time Manipulation. And unless he has Infinite or Immeasurable speed he is not beyond time. Not to mention Chrono Breaker is stronger than anything Demigra has resisted. Alpha Inforce is also Causality Manipulation.

Hey I'm not defending anybody, I'm just trying to make sense of what the other guy is saying. I think they meant that Demigra is beyond Chronoa's time Manip. (As any time manipulation from her is unable to affect him) along with Toki Toki; which is needless to say as all of space-time.

It also depends on if Alpha Inforce is passive and quickly used enough to defend against passive mindhax (At least until Demigra downgrade).

Anyways I'm out of this thread

I cant speak on the speed of alpha force, but I can speak on Demigras skills being passive and instant. Either way not really interested in discussing it further at this time. just wanted to clarify Demigras skills a bit.

If Demigra's passive mindhax is so thorough and silly, what exactly do the heroes do in game to somehow fight back?

This seems almost impossible to go against without some resistance to mind manipulation as an starter, so just a question.

The heroes have resistance to mind hax. Although some fall to it in other timelines all the time and become foes to fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also isn't Demigra only MFTL+? How is he beyond time?
Again, Blue is working on it, Demigra and other Xenoverse/Heroes characters could possibly get infinite speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back