• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon Ouryuken vs. Sailor Cosmos

Alphamon wins via Alpha Inforce in which allows him to unleash an infinite number of attacks in an infinite number of points in space and return the condition of the fight back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated.

im gonna go with alphamon unless sailor cosmos can counter his alpha inforce ability which allows him to strike simultaneously in an infinite number of points in space and return to his beginning condition.

Doesn't Sailor Cosmos have like... True Immortality, Type 4?

Can Alphamon defeat her acasual nature?

Aparajita said:
Doesn't Sailor Cosmos have like... True Immortality, Type 4?
Can Alphamon defeat her acasual nature?
it wolud be more helpful if there was a profile you could give us about sailor cosmos because i can't find one on the wiki.

GallantKnight X said:
it wolud be more helpful if there was a profile you could give us about sailor cosmos because i can't find one on the wiki.
Go to moon's page and look at her final tab.

it says that sailor cosmos has type 4 immortality (god given immortaily) not type 5 (true immortality) and has acasuality which can resist casuality manipulation i believe,but if alpamon uses Digi of Soul with Alpha InForce the outcome will probably be different since he can use Alpha Inforce with any of his attacks. Her acasuality probably nullifies Physical/basic attacks with Alpha Inforce, which may allow Alphamon to use different methods with his ability. What do you guys think?

I mean, the speed difference though. Cosmos is Immeasurable against Alphamon's FTL or MFTL.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Speed is equalized.
Oh i see.

She possesses the same powers as the other Sailors with the exception of Sailor Chaos.

@Gallant, Type 4 is just as good at Type 5 if there's no one powerful enough to remove her Godhood. Alpha is not more powerful than her, he's probably equal to her, but that's not enough to remove her Type 4. Meaning that it's a fight to Incap / KO, and Moon has been shown to take serious beatings and keep going.

She also has Regenerationn Mid-Godly, the ability to regenerate from nothingness. Since this is both the 2-C Version, Alpha doesn't have the ability to completely destroy the reality that Cosmos is in, meaning that she'll recover completely from any attack that he does, ignoring the intangability in the equation.

So is this fight one-sided because Cosmos has a high level of immortality? i don't know why this match was made, it was probably chosen because they have equal attack potency (using non-cybersleuth Alphamon) maybe putting Millenniummon against Cosmos would make more sense. should this thread keep on going or should it be closed for just being a random match up between two Universal+ level beings?

Is Alphamon resistant to space+time hax? Sailor Cosmos can seal him in the gateway via Sailor Plutos sailor crystal. She can also erase his memories and make him forget what he was doing with Sailor Lethe's crystal, however this may not be the case due to the presence of the river of memories which is located at the center of the galaxy beyond the zero star gate. Other than that, I think Usagi will still take this due to existing outside the laws of cause and effect.

Scarletmoon56 said:
Is Alphamon resistant to space+time hax? Sailor Cosmos can seal him in the gateway via Sailor Plutos sailor crystal. She can also erase his memories and make him forget what he was doing with Sailor Lethe's crystal, however this may not be the case due to the presence of the river of memories which is located at the center of the galaxy beyond the zero star gate. Other than that, I think Usagi will still take this due to existing outside the laws of cause and effect.
Mind manipulation doesn't work on digital beings

@GallantKnight X Supposedly, though beings like Alphamon afw be able to operate on a conscious level correct? Even if it's only obeying orders, they have shown to have some form of mentality. Mind hax should be able to work otherwise, unless specifically stated that it shouldn't.

Scarletmoon56 said:
@GallantKnight X Supposedly, though beings like Alphamon afw be able to operate on a conscious level correct? Even if it's only obeying orders, they have shown to have some form of mentality. Mind hax should be able to work otherwise, unless specifically stated that it shouldn't.
In order to manipulate Alphamon's mind you need high data manipulation which Cosmos doesn't have same reason why soul manipulation doesn't work unless you can manipulate the data inside his digi-core plus he is much superior in intelligence.

Just gonna note this before something bad happens on a lack of info.

But Alphamon's special ability isn't useful in a battle of Immeasureable speed, so it depends whether or not the speed equalized is in a match is either MFTL+ or Immeasurable.

I don't see how he's going to surpass her immortality, also, what's stopping sailor cosmos from sealing him inside of the crystal? is 2-C alphamon resistant to time manipulation and reality warping? or is it just the 2-A ver?

I'm going with Sailor Cosmos.

Scarletmoon56 said:
Is Alphamon resistant to space+time hax?
Alphamon is extremely resistant to Space-Time Hax. Although he couldn't so much as touch Zeed and needed the help of others to be the Mother Eater, he still survived attacks from both of them, despite the fact that they're armed with all sorts of Reality Warping, Time Hax, Spatial Manipulation, and Dimensional BFR.

Back