• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenus and Ruphas downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
R/F transdence have problem. Higher dimensions are countable sets. Honestly I feel this CRT should be closed (not that the OP is bad or copied). It should be closed because a lot of things are crammed into the thread. The Elephant in the room is infinity and difference in higher dimensions. Both should get a special thread and should be treated there.

R/F transdence have problem. Higher dimensions are countable sets. Honestly I feel this CRT should be closed (not that the OP is bad or copied). It should be closed because a lot of things are crammed into the thread. The Elephant in the room is infinity and difference in higher dimensions. Both should get a special thread and should be treated there.
yeah can someone knowledgable about this series do it?

No it's not. The fact that it's a FICTION should already tells you everything that applying logic to it is just nonsensical
So the fact that’s it’s fiction makes everything in the thread worthless? Oh ok well if that’s the logic we are using then my Oc character is actually the strongest because he can multiply infinity by infinity and get an higher infinity without having to transcend infinity, then he can keep multiplying infinity x infinity an infinite amount of times until he reaches the peak of infinity, then he can multiply the peak of infinity by the peak of infinity and get an even higher level of infinity, I know it makes 0 sense but this is fiction right? Anything goes right?

So the fact that’s it’s fiction makes everything in the thread worthless? Oh ok well if that’s the logic we are using then my Oc character is actually the strongest because he can multiply infinity by infinity and get an higher infinity without having to transcend infinity, then he can keep multiplying infinity x infinity an infinite amount of times until he reaches the peak of infinity, then he can multiply the peak of infinity by the peak of infinity and get an even higher level of infinity, I know it makes 0 sense but this is fiction right? Anything goes right?
^

exactly

I also find it funny how people are trying to close the thread because "it's fiction lol" while it's true that logic doesn't always apply to fictional debates except Ruphas statements are simply very exaggerated with too much contradictions and with little feats backings them up to begin with

All I’m really saying is that she shouldn’t be low outer because infinity x infinity isn’t an higher level of infinity and the verse really likes to do this

The verse is really just filled with a bunch of hyperbole and flowery language, like how the verse says Alovenus is omnipotent and omniscience then just a few chapters later it literally says, “Of course she wasn’t Omnipotent.” And for omniscience just a few chapters later it says that Alovenus doesn’t notice everything that happens in the world… What?! The verse literally contradicts itself and it does this multiple times in the story. She definitely shouldn’t be low outer anymore and also she shouldn’t be Omniscience anymore

Last edited:
Well the verse does seems to have problems. The infinity stuff taken out of context, based on how it was explained, it wouldn't reach low-outerversal. Higher dimension is vague, it is just countable set of universes.

Went through the blog. This was used to justify R/F

Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper?

Higher dimensions are set of countable universes not uncountable as the wiki treats it.

Secondly toss away an opponent's settings like a piece of waste paper for me doesn't really prove R/F and can even be a hyperbole.

adding how a character that transcend her opponent into a "higher Dimension" somehow need reactive evolution to compete with Ruphas lmao.The Transcend to a higher Realm stuff is probably a Figure of Speech for Alovenus and Ruphas getting stronger than Each other.Like how Ichigo says Aizen has transcended into a higher Realm or a Higher dimension which is a figure of speech for Aizen getting alot stronger.

also agree with with Darksmash here.This is not a CRIT and wasn't even created for this wiki in the first place.The starndards in Comicvine and Standards in vsbattles are basically the difference between a Cat and a Dog.

The "toss away the opponent’s settings" statement comes when she was boasting herself and listing a bunch of NLF abilities, so I won't really take it at face value.

Finally, the trash is getting dunked back in the garbage-territory. At last! I agree with the most from that comic vine thread anyways.
notepad1631382375066.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back