• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenus and Ruphas downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree, most of what is in the OP is taken out of context. Please do make a proper CRT and don't copy and paste from other sites without doing it properly

And again for the abilities section no one in this wiki uses the omnipotent as anything tangible
And when someone ability gets countered by someone else, the person gets resistance to the said ability not that you remove the ability cause it was countered.

No actually that is how it works, if you're dimensionally above someone, you will bypass invulnerability, immunities, resistances, etc. They can't comprehend you
Bruh it's like saying Bleach characters can soul hax a character with no soul because their soul hax is 4-D while the character with no soul is just 3-D lol.

No, the sword gained its being unbreakable, but through transcendence, she was able to break it, as her desire to win was stronger than Alovenus. If anything, that HELPS them, rather than hurts. You could claim something unbreakable, and someone higher than you INFINITELY, will indeed break it. What you're assuming, is that the sword is unbreakable by anyone, which makes no sense towards the actual novel(where Ruphas was made to counter Alovenus with said abilities)
Lmao, no. If the sword is supposed to be unbreakable then you can be infinitely more stronger than the person wielding it, or you can transcend, and you still won't break it through raw power. That's just how unbreakable works, it breaking through it with raw power, regardless if your transcendent over the person, or infinitely stronger still contradicts it being unbreakable. As again, the sword broke through raw power.

You're talking about a novel with writing about as bad if not worse than Suggsverse. Honestly, Suggsverse > AWLBA and I will die on that ******* hill.

The fact that finite shit makes it faster.....?

Since when Multiplying with speed of light is plot manipulation :/

That's not how infinite works buddy.

Ok? not sure how is irrelevant or related to what I said.
That's how scaling works here.

They have plot manipulation

That is how infinite works here

Again i'm saying that's how it works here

Lmao, no. If the sword is supposed to be unbreakable then you can be infinitely more stronger than the person wielding it, or you can transcend, and you still won't break it through raw power. That's just how unbreakable works, it breaking through it with raw power, regardless if your transcendent over the person, or infinitely stronger still contradicts it being unbreakable. As again, the sword broke through raw power.

You're talking about a novel with writing about as bad if not worse than Suggsverse. Honestly, Suggsverse > AWLBA and I will die on that ******* hill.
No, if you transcend them, it will break, you basically calling the vs wiki logic here suggsverse at that point

R/F, I believe that's how it is
Little bruh moment there. O-0

I be confusion then cause that's just dummy. If you transcend someone, you just can't be hurt or even comprehended by them due to dimensional shit. That doesn't mean you can automatically bypass their abilities and resistances, that just means they can't affect you.

If that is what it means then bruh moment 0-0 time to do a wiki-wide CRT.

No, if you transcend them, it will break, you basically calling the vs wiki logic here suggsverse at that point
No, that contradicts how unbreakable works, it doesn't matter if you transcend them, an unbreakable sword won't break regardless of the raw power.

Also, no, I didn't. I said A Wild Last Boss' writing is about as bad if not worse than Suggsverse. I didn't say VS Wikia was Suggsverse. Nice strawman.

I'll ******* say it again. Suggsverse writing > A Wild Last Boss Appeared's writing... Again I'll die on that hill.

No, that contradicts how unbreakable works, it doesn't matter if you transcend them, an unbreakable sword won't break regardless of the raw power.

Also, no, I didn't. I said A Wild Last Boss' writing is about as bad if not worse than Suggsverse. I didn't say VS Wikia was Suggsverse. Nice strawman.

I'll ******* say it again. Suggsverse writing > A Wild Last Boss Appeared's writing... Again I'll die on that hill.
Ok buddy, but thats how tiering works here, in this wiki, so idk what to tell you

That doesn't mean you can automatically bypass their abilities and resistances, that just means they can't affect you.
Yeah, that is exactly why a 6D character with NEP type 2 won't die if a random haxless 7D character tries to kill them.

I'll ******* say it again. Suggsverse writing > A Wild Last Boss Appeared's writing... Again I'll die on that hill
You really hate this series, Huh.

Yeah, that is exactly why a 6D character with NEP type 2 won't die if a random haxless 7D character tries to kill them.

You really hate this series, Huh.
Thats NEP2, that's obviously a different case and idk why its being compared to lower dimensional invulnerability

Actually while we're on that shit, I'm currently reading AWLBA and I honestly don't see how it's anything worse than Suggsverse, I've read some of Suggs books (albeit it was from a friend) and no, Suggsverse is wayyyyy ******* below AWLBA in terms of writing.

If you transcend someone, you just can't be hurt or even comprehended by them due to dimensional shit. That doesn't mean you can automatically bypass their abilities and resistances, that just means they can't affect you.
It's a case-by-case scenario. AWLBA principles simply has that.

What do you mean by that....
What I mean is, even a lower dimensional who is invulnerable to everything in that dimension, can still be affected by someone whos in a higher dimension. Why? Because they're beyond that level invulnerability and transcend everything they have. They can't comprehend them at all. For NEP2, they have no dimensions, and cannot be interacted with without feats. That's how it works here, if you want there are threads on it as well

That's how scaling works here
You're coping at this point
They have plot manipulation
wasn't related to her multiplying her speed with speed of light. You're Literally using muh plot manipulation as an excuse for everything lmao
That is how infinite works here
No, it's not lmao.

bazillion X Infinity = Infinity

Any finite amount added or multiplied won't change anything. It's still infinite speed.

What I mean is, even a lower dimensional who is invulnerable to everything in that dimension, can still be affected by someone whos in a higher dimension. Why? Because they're beyond that level invulnerability and transcend everything they have. They can't comprehend them at all. For NEP2, they have no dimensions, and cannot be interacted with without feats. That's how it works here, if you want there are threads on it as well
You say this like it applies to every other tier 1 verse, when that is a mechanic that is applied specifically to this one due to how it's transcendence works.

And I should clarify, by higher dimensional I mean 4D, compared to 5D. In AWLBA though, ofc if you transcend it's a similar case. But if you are 5D, 4D invulnerability wont stop you

You're coping at this point

wasn't related to her multiplying her speed with speed of light. You're Literally using muh plot manipulation as an excuse for everything lmao

No, it's not lmao.

bazillion X Infinity = Infinity

Any finite amount added or multiplied won't change anything. It's still infinite speed.
Using plot manipulation as an excuse for everything?

Plot Manipulation: Alovenus has the ability to manipulate the entire world according to scenarios she wants. She has stated that her power is infinite as she can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, if someone somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat her, she can simply defeat them by saying their unusual power won’t work on her, and she can still defeat them with one finger. Even if someone has infinite speed she will just say infinite speed before her is nothing more than one, and she is one hundred times faster. If someone has infinite power, she’ll just say even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond. If they go beyond that, she’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If they say that they’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, she can simply make herself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than them.

And I should clarify, by higher dimensional I mean 4D, compared to 5D. In AWLBA though, ofc if you transcend it's a similar case. But if you are 5D, 4D invulnerability wont stop you
That only applies to verses that treat transcendence like that. If that isn't how it works, then a 5-D with no way to negate 4-D invulnerability won't be able to negate it simply due to being 5-D.

That only applies to verses that treat transcendence like that. If that isn't how it works, then a 5-D with no way to negate 4-D invulnerability won't be able to negate it simply due to being 5-D.
Yeah they will, in general a 5D will indeed bypass this, unless they are NEP2, or transdual, an extremely special case like that. 4D beings being invulnerable (ex. law manip) on a 4D level, doesn't mean they will be against a 5D being. That messes up scaling entirely

Yeah they will, in general a 5D will indeed bypass this, unless they are NEP2, or transdual, an extremely special case like that. 4D beings being invulnerable (ex. law manip) on a 4D level, doesn't mean they will be against a 5D being. That messes up scaling entirely
Yes. It does mean they will be against a 5-D being if the 5-D has no real means to bypass it.

Using plot manipulation as an excuse for everything?

Plot Manipulation: Alovenus has the ability to manipulate the entire world according to scenarios she wants. She has stated that her power is infinite as she can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, if someone somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat her, she can simply defeat them by saying their unusual power won’t work on her, and she can still defeat them with one finger. Even if someone has infinite speed she will just say infinite speed before her is nothing more than one, and she is one hundred times faster. If someone has infinite power, she’ll just say even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond. If they go beyond that, she’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If they say that they’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, she can simply make herself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than them.
Literally all of that is irrelevant because SHE wasn't nor used plot manipulation to multiple her speed with speed of light

No. No it doesn't, like I said that'll ruin scaling entirely. That's why smurf stuff exists, the higher dimensional smurf stuff will trump a lower dimensional
That's an entirely different case. Smurfs bypass resistances unless the ability blatantly negates abilities, invulnerability isn't a resistance it's an ability. Just like non-existent physiology and transduality.

A 5-D with no power-null for invulnerability or means to negate 4-D invulnerability cannot simply kill a 4-D with invulnerability. They need to have the ability to negate it themselves in their powers and abilities section, not simply due to their tier.

That's an entirely different case. Smurfs bypass resistances unless the ability blatantly negates abilities, invulnerability isn't a resistance it's an ability. Just like non-existent physiology and transduality.

A 5-D with no power-null for invulnerability or means to negate 4-D invulnerability cannot simply kill a 4-D with invulnerability. They need to have the ability to negate it themselves in their powers and abilities section, not simply due to their tier.
They're higher dimensional, that is how they bypass invulnerability. That is why a smurf ability, is a smurf, and its not like NEP2 and transduality. What you're saying rn, is NFL. Invulnerability will not protect from higher D unless its also smurf

They're higher dimensional, that is how they bypass invulnerability. That is why a smurf ability, is a smurf, and its not like NEP2 and transduality. What you're saying rn, is NFL. Invulnerability will not protect from higher D unless its also smurf
Why would a higher-D character bypass an ability they have no way to bypass simply via being higher-dimensional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back