• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All the characters in this picture fight.

... Except Galactus, and the Celestial. Now for all the other characters, we'll assume strongest, except for Gurren Lagan who will be restricted to Pre-Time skip Base form. Oh, and this is a free for all. Who stands on everyone's corpses? Battle takes place in Chicago (Due to the presence of the Sears Tower), and all the combatants are scattered across the city.

Conditions to win: All other combatants must be killed or destroyed, and no BFR. Mindset is in-character, but determined to win.

Also, if you have enough spare time, why not list down who will go down first, down to the winner? I hope this will be a fun battle...

Note: I know not all of these characters have profiles in this website, so just use stock knowledge.

Some giants
Click on Image for full size.

Obviously the Sears Tower.

But seriously, I think Godzilla, for fast and Planet level. But I don't really know all the characters here.

Back