• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay. What should we say in our closing message there? 🙏

Isn't it better to temporarily lock that discussion thread until the situation has been properly evaluated?

@Deagonx
im not sure what you mean by situation,but i guess I can’t do much about it.
Okay. What should we say in our closing message there? 🙏
i was in the middle of explaining the changes as me and a few others discussed
the thread pretty much wants to remove her scaling to the swirl of the root, the more detailed explanation is in the thread itself.

also, what should we revise and add to avoid closure? im pretty sure the thread isn’t covered by the rule, as that seems to cover fate extra scaling/the moon cell, an entirely different topic

What do you think, Deagonx?

Okay, but these two other pages link to your page, so they need to be updated first. 🙏

Due to @Antvasima request to fix link, i request open the following profile

Due to @Antvasima request to fix link, i request open the following profile
👌

Technically none brought it up because of that page being pretty obscure. But something spreading debunked premises shouldn't be used like at all, at best it should be a blog.
funny is technically it was a blog, until some peoples told me that it need to be converted into a proper page, i even think that turn it into a page is a waste of effort and it should just be a blog

i finished editing the page, you can lock it

Also

this page should be deleted now since it got enough agreement, since Ant is offline, i hope you can do it, thank you very much

Can I ask for this blog of mine to be deleted? It's not used and I need to create another blog with the same name, so it'd be helpful to keep my thoughts organized.

Or maybe I shouldn't ask here? Or maybe it's not allowed at all delete blogs? It's almost bed time for me so I'll read any warning reply tomorrow.

Can these pages be unlocked? I need to apply changes for CRT

Bump

Want him to be opened to place Hax abilities separate from all others

i finished editing the page, you can lock it

Also

this page should be deleted now since it got enough agreement, since Ant is offline, i hope you can do it, thank you very much
Can I ask for this blog of mine to be deleted? It's not used and I need to create another blog with the same name, so it'd be helpful to keep my thoughts organized.

Or maybe I shouldn't ask here? Or maybe it's not allowed at all delete blogs? It's almost bed time for me so I'll read any warning reply tomorrow.
👌

Could this thread be close please ? I have nothing more to say about it and the conclusion has been given.

Could this thread be close please ? I have nothing more to say about it and the conclusion has been given.
👌

These threads are finished talking, can you please close them?

These threads are finished talking, can you please close them?
It is done.

Same as usual, the new ones are 3 minor abilities while the rest 12 are just adding scans, references, and improving readability. 2 Staff have agreed and 24+ hours have passed since the last one, requesting the thread to be closed. 🙏

Can these pages be opened?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Baby_(Dragon_Ball_GT)?so=search

They’ve been accepted here.

Can you please unlock this profiles to apply changes accepted in this thread

Can these pages be opened?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Baby_(Dragon_Ball_GT)?so=search

They’ve been accepted here.
Forgot to say, but I've unlocked these earlier. Some were already unlocked though.

Can you please unlock this profiles to apply changes accepted in this thread

Unlocked. But the second one links to a disambiguation, which Broly page do you want unlocked exactly?

Back