• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

K. I'll did what you said and did some moving around the stuff. What'cha think? Also. For some reason, source editing is acting really funky for me. Not sure how to explain it clearly, tho. Idk. Probs just a one time thing.

Okay. Applied.

Here's hoping I didn't make any mistakes!

Wait. Can I change "Supporters/Opponents/Neutral" to "Knowledgeable Members" as I know for a fact that the latter replaced the former or am I mistaken?

Request unlocking this page

I forgot to apply this accepted CRT. Thank very much

Request unlocking this page

I forgot to apply this accepted CRT. Thank very much
👌

Requesting the following pages to be moved as part of the spelling fix being done for the series. Basically just lowercasing the letter n.

Toaru Majutsu No Index to Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Fixed links: Toaru Majutsu No Index -> Toaru Majutsu no Index
Fixed pages that linked to a redirect: To Aru Majutsu no Index / To Aru Majutsu No Index -> Toaru Majutsu no Index

Sorry, it took a lot longer than expected. There were hundreds of pages linking to To Aru Majutsu no Index / To Aru Majutsu No Index

👌. Addressed as many pages that linked to the previous names as possible, and other redirects that linked to the previous names.

Thanks for helping as well.

most things have been applied. asking to close this thread

Can someone please open all this profiles?

I need to apply changes accepted in this thread.

Can someone please open all this profiles?

👌

Can someone please open this?

Can someone please open this?

👌

Back