• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Ki Stuff, Buu Stamina, and Android Thing

GOD KI

So, throughout the Moro Arc, and something tangentially alluded to in the Granolah the Survivor Saga, there's been a bit of a...fuss...with the Extrasensory Perception of God Ki. Specifically, how it seems to work within the bounds of the Manga.

Okay, for one is Moro himself. He outright states he can sense God Ki. His perception immediately deduces the divine nature of UIO. And his ability to sense normal Energy is pretty much confirmed, so there's nothing else he could really mean. This is made pretty clear because Vegeta confirms the God Ki passive is in effect. It's why VEGETA had to learn IT instead of just getting a ride from Pybara (outside of his ego).

However, despite all of this, Moro is totally unable to understand Mastered Ultra Instinct. This isn't a one off occurrence, either. When Merus arrives, Moro reiterates he cannot sense Life Energy from the Angel. This is explicitly AFTER COPYING VEGETA, which should give him his God Ki Sense. (For reference on 7-3's copy, working on both "powers" AND "combat abilities". It applies to any Ki Technique, {Forced Spirit Fission, Big Bang Attack, Special [1] Beam [2] Cannon, etc.}, Biology {Body Weaponry in the Form of Quills, Namekian [1] Regeneration [2], Namekian Telepathy, etc.}, and even Magic {7-3 was capable of copying Moro}.) This makes sense, because even though Vegeta confirms that the God Ki passive is on, he can't sense the fact Goku is in UIO or the differences in Ki. "Only GODS could sense that kind of Chi."

Implying a difference of some kind, albeit vaguely, and in itself being significantly harder to sense than the already imperceptible God Ki. Both in the fact Moro couldn't sense it, but Vegeta's testimony. However, the clincher is that Goku literally confirms there's a difference. (Whilst it is Destroyer Chi, that type is the Equal-Opposite of Angel Chi.)

Due to this, I propose we should index a "possibly" (or if convincing enough, full on), higher level of Extrasensory Perception. Specifically for Ultra Ego and Mastered Ultra Instinct Keys of Goku and Vegeta, and Angel Power Moro, as well as Angels and Hakaishin.

BUU STAMINA

So I made it infinite, and I stand by that, but I forgot that whilst Moro couldn't drain Buu, he could tire him out naturally like Kid Buu did decades ago. So I propose a minor alteration of "except against other Buu's" to "except against other magical beings."

ANDROID LONGEVITY

Androids still detoriate and age. Just slowly. Given this, I think it'd be best if they got their Longevity downgraded to "Limited."

Last edited:
Also Goku needed a butt load of God Power from Uub to go back into PUI in the Moro arc when not even Blue evolved vegeta and every other Z Fighter giving him energy only made him go ssj blue

According to the wiki, Longevity is the ability to age much more slowly than any normal being.

Beings with Longevity still age and will therefore weaken and eventually die of old age.

So I don't see why it is limited since longevity establishes that although they have long lives they can still die due to age.

They just live longer than a normal human.

after all it is not immortality
Androids still detoriate and age. Just slowly. Given this, I think it'd be best if they got their Longevity downgraded to "Limited."

I agree on higher level of Extrasensory Perception and Buu losing stamina against other magical beings may be reasonable but the Androids part is off to me. Longevity still means they age, just slowly, which they fulfill the definition of it in your post.

So higher level of Extrasensory Perception and Buu being downgraded to losing stamina against magical beings in general but keep Androids having Longevity.

Last edited:
I agree with RenderGK, and don't mind the stamina change. But one would argue that it implies stamina not being infinite.

Androids age slower, that's still longevity

As for buu, I need a clarification on something, don't the daikaioshin take over at that point? Which I why he has God ki in the first place? (Buu could normally be sensed just fine), wouldn't that be more of the physiology of the former grand supreme kai, than boo?

GOD KI

So, throughout the Moro Arc, and something tangentially alluded to in the Granolah the Survivor Saga, there's been a bit of a...fuss...with the Extrasensory Perception of God Ki. Specifically, how it seems to work within the bounds of the Manga.

Okay, for one is Moro himself. He outright states he can sense God Ki. His perception immediately deduces the divine nature of UIO. And his ability to sense normal Energy is pretty much confirmed, so there's nothing else he could really mean. This is made pretty clear because Vegeta confirms the God Ki passive is in effect. It's why VEGETA had to learn IT instead of just getting a ride from Pybara (outside of his ego).

However, despite all of this, Moro is totally unable to understand Mastered Ultra Instinct. This isn't a one off occurrence, either. When Merus arrives, Moro reiterates he cannot sense Life Energy from the Angel. This is explicitly AFTER COPYING VEGETA, which should give him his God Ki Sense. (For reference on 7-3's copy, working on both "powers" AND "combat abilities". It applies to any Ki Technique, {Forced Spirit Fission, Big Bang Attack, Special [1] Beam [2] Cannon, etc.}, Biology {Body Weaponry in the Form of Quills, Namekian [1] Regeneration [2], Namekian Telepathy, etc.}, and even Magic {7-3 was capable of copying Moro}.) This makes sense, because even though Vegeta confirms that the God Ki passive is on, he can't sense the fact Goku is in UIO or the differences in Ki. "Only GODS could sense that kind of Chi."

Implying a difference of some kind, albeit vaguely, and in itself being significantly harder to sense. Both in the fact Moro couldn't sense it, but Vegeta's testimony. However, the clincher is that Goku literally confirms there's a difference. (Whilst it is Destroyer Chi, that type is the Equal-Opposite of Angel Chi.)

Due to this, I propose we should index a "possibly" (or if convincing enough, full on), higher level of Extrasensory Perception. Specifically for Ultra Ego and Mastered Ultra Instinct Keys of Goku and Vegeta, and Angel Power Moro, as well as Angels and Hakaishin.
I think limited Extrasensory Perception, is the best. Since the "ki sensing" for it seems very specific, and IMO does not meet any requirements for a higher form of it.
BUU STAMINA

So I made it infinite, and I stand by that, but I forgot that whilst Moro couldn't drain Buu, he could tire him out naturally like Kid Buu did decades ago. So I propose a minor alteration of "except against other Buu's" to "except against other magical beings."
Neutral.
ANDROID LONGEVITY

Isn't this just what Longevity means? The ability itself is just either aging slower or living longer. Sometimes even just being in their prime form longer is enough, isn't that how Saiyains have the ability?

Mm. I dunno how’d that’d work (since it’s still Buu’s Physiology). I suppose if that’s the case, we could separate his Stamina into two keys. Speaking of, though, Good Buu doesn’t have God Ki. Even when he goes Daikaishin. That all went to Kid Buu.

I agree with ESP and Longevity being kept normal, but I'm unsure about Buu.
In that instance he had swapped place with the Grand Kai, who seemingly doesn't have the abilities of normal Buu, so he might just lack infinite stamine because of that.
Mm. Can you clarify? Do you mean you agree with my proposal or another comment (as I cannot see any posts on this above yours outside of my proposal, which is suggesting a new layer of ESP).
I don’t get this point are you arguing Moro has stamina reduction?
No, that Buu’s Stamina has a weakness. Though, considering Moro draining Ki in effect is draining stamina, he probably should have that.

As for longevity, given the points made I’ll leave it be.

Mm. I dunno how’d that’d work (since it’s still Buu’s Physiology). I suppose if that’s the case, we could separate his Stamina into two keys. Speaking of, though, Good Buu doesn’t have God Ki. Even when he goes Daikaishin. That all went to Kid Buu.
From what we've seen when Buu performs the switch the whole body changes, as the Grand Supreme Kai didn't show to inherit neither the looks nor the physiological abilities of Buu, so I'm more inclined to believe it's a complete switch... because magic.

Mm. Can you clarify? Do you mean you agree with my proposal or another comment (as I cannot see any posts on this above yours outside of my proposal, which is suggesting a new layer of ESP).
I agree with the layered resistance to ESP.

Alright, thanks for clarifying! Also, it does make sense, because Grand Kai was able to use Kai Kai despite Good Buu not having access to the ability.

Just for notation of current votes:

ESP Layer:

Agree: LephyrTheRevanist, SamanPatou, Awkguy, Dalesean027, LuffyRuffy, Killerdrone, Hasty12345, CryoTheMayo, RenderGK, DarkSoul20189 (Limited)

Disagree:

Buu Stamina:

Agree: LephyrTheRevanist, SamanPatou, (as a separate Stamina Key for the Grand Kai, limiting him), DarkDragonMedeus, (as proposed), LuffyRuffy, Awkguy, RenderGK, CryoTheMayo, Hasty12345, Dalesean027.

Neutral: DarkSoul20189

Disagree:

And Android Limited Long. was outright rejected.

Alright, thanks for clarifying! Also, it does make sense, because Grand Kai was able to use Kai Kai despite Good Buu not having access to the ability.

Just for notation of current votes:

ESP Layer:

Agree: LephyrTheRevanist, SamanPatou, Awkguy, Dalesean027, LuffyRuffy, Killerdrone, Hasty12345, CryoTheMayo, RenderGK, DarkSoul20189 (Limited)

Disagree:

Buu Stamina:

Agree: LephyrTheRevanist, SamanPatou, (as a separate Stamina Key for the Grand Kai, limiting him), DarkDragonMedeus, (as proposed), LuffyRuffy, Awkguy, RenderGK, CryoTheMayo, Hasty12345, Dalesean027.

Neutral: DarkSoul20189

Disagree:

And Android Limited Long. was outright rejected.
DDM agreed with Render, who agreed with the ESP Layer

This pretty much is accepted once the 48 hrs are over

While they do that, can someone help me with applying this? I’m currently doing the Hakaishin and Moro (so 12), so I need someone else to do the Angels (another 12).

Okay, I finished everything with the unlocked profiles, so they can be locked again. All that remains is SwordLegend finishing the Angels, and this thread is done.
Okay, I'm done.
@Catzlaflame can you help here? Sorry for the ping spam, you're my go to content mod
I think the implementation on locked profiles has been completed, so the requested profile can be closed again and this thread can be closed too, thanks.

Back