• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Mind Moving Infinite zamasu to the type 9 stop for large size because of recents crt's he became type 9 large size but on the page for Large size he is still represented as type 8 so can someone fix that?
Why is he considered to be type 9 (multiversal size) instead of type 8 (universal size)?
Because his influence extends to multiple timelines, which is multiversal range 2-C.
Only slightly, and Large Size Type 8 includes beings that are somewhat larger than a single universal continuum, but are of less than multiversal size.
@Elizhaa @Dragonmasterxyz @Starter_Pack

What do you think about this?

(AKM sama seems to be missing at the moment.)

No, from what I recall from reading the Large Size page, type 8 includes being (in this case slightly) larger than universe, whereas type 9 means that you are as big as a multiverse of some size. Zamasu fits much better as the former than the latter.

This is what the text says: "Characters the size of or larger than a universe".

However, we might have to better clarify that a type 9 characters needs to be of some degree of multiversal size, to avoid misunderstandings in the future.

No, from what I recall from reading the Large Size page, type 8 includes being (in this case slightly) larger than universe, whereas type 9 means that you are as big as a multiverse of some size. Zamasu fits much better as the former than the latter.

This is what the text says: "Characters the size of or larger than a universe".

However, we might have to better clarify that a type 9 characters needs to be of some degree of multiversal size, to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
The type 8 section specifies finite universes when talking about "Characters the size of or larger than a universe", if you see the type 9 section it says, "Characters larger than a universal space-time continuum". This means that type 8 is for finite universal sized characters up to space time continuums, and type 9 is for characters larger than space time continuums and higher. Zamasu fits in the type 9 section.

As you can see in the name of type 9, the intended point from when we wrote it is that a character has to actually be of multiversal size to qualify, not 1.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001x the size of a single universe. However, I admit that we should have worded the definition text better.

1.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001x
lmao. okay bro.
Well then just change the description of type 9 to "Characters who are the size of 2 or more universal space time continuums." And maybe specify in type 8 that characters can also be larger than 1 space time continuum.

I believe there was an issue where slightly dated threads were showing and not recent ones. Looks like they've created this issue when fixing the previous one.

Can someone undo @Elizhaa's last edit on JoJo's Bizarre Adventures page? I don't know why they removed it, because Stand is a power and it took hours to understand and create the format, and I was going to add a new power.

I would like to ask for a rules clarification for the sake of this thread.

For one-shotting characters, if Character A has displayed feats of one-shotting characters with pure AP, and Character B is at a lower AP than the character that Character A one-shot, Character A can one-shot Character B even if they don’t have a 7.5x AP difference. Is that correct, or no?

And does it matter if they both have AP values without numbers?

Thank you in advance.

I handled it:

I adjusted the Zamasu page accordingly as well.

Idk if this is the appropriate place to post this, but is anyone else unable to search for content before today? My search range seems to be limited to today's date.
I believe there was an issue where slightly dated threads were showing and not recent ones. Looks like they've created this issue when fixing the previous one.
That also happens to me, and it's becoming an issue to recall pastly done standards right now.
I have informed our system manager about this.

For one-shotting characters, if Character A has displayed feats of one-shotting characters with pure AP, and Character B is at a lower AP than the character that Character A one-shot, Character A can one-shot Character B even if they don’t have a 7.5x AP difference. Is that correct, or no?

Thank you in advance.
This is not my area. Sorry.

You can check through the following pages though:

Generally I would say so yes, unless there's other factors such as damage reduction, Type 2 immortality or incredible stamina.
I'm not sure I understand. Like, Character A one-shots a baseline 8-C, and Character B is baseline 8-C? I would say yes, B should be one-shot as well.

Generally I would say so yes, unless there's other factors such as damage reduction, Type 2 immortality or incredible stamina.

I'm not sure I understand. Like, Character A one-shots a baseline 8-C, and Character B is baseline 8-C? I would say yes, B should be one-shot as well.
Would that mean that "In Universe One Shots" can disregard "Versus Thread One Shots (At Most A 7.5X Difference)"

Ex. Character A is able to One Shot Character B (100 Megatons) within their own Verse.

But if Character A is put against Character C (200 Megatons), who comes from another Verse, does "A" One Shot "C"?

Would that mean that "In Universe One Shots" can disregard "Versus Thread One Shots (At Most A 7.5X Difference)"

Ex. Character A is able to One Shot Character B (100 Megatons) within their own Verse.

But if Character A is put against Character C (200 Megatons), who comes from another Verse, does "A" One Shot "C"?
No, that's not as straightforward so I wouldn't say that for sure, you could argue C has the AP advantage honestly.

I replied, but you shouldn't use this request thread for getting input in content revisions discussions.

Back