• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Lollipop:

What do you want to do specifically?

KingTempest:

I closed it.

Last edited:
Also, thank you for helping out Starter Pack.

I realized that the changes needed are too much and is even a complex CRT. I edited just 3 pages I was sure they would scale, but I'd leave the rest to a FFVII expert.

Would you be willing to create a content revision thread please? I do not want to leave a revision half-finished. It makes our profile pages confusing to our visitors.

Issue was that it already suggested to apply, but no one did, so I tried to do myself, however the change is pretty complex due of the scaling being of this nature, so is needed a FFVII supporter to apply said changes accurately.

I sent notifications to some knowledgeable members in the linked thread.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done, and thank you for helping out.

Okay. Then it should probably be changed back.

@Antvasima @Lollipop_The_King i

I don't have access to the old threads right now, but I remember talking to the people on the thread with Ant about it at the time.

The name "Infinite Mass Punch" is a fan-made name that implies that Flash is always hitting with an infinite mass when this is not the case. It's explained in-universe that truly punching with an infinite mass would destroy the universe. It's more accurate to use the word "relativistic."

Actually, that was FanofRPGs who did the research for that and not Matt. I'm not even sure if Matt was aware or agreed, which he does have a right to say or counter argue if it's not true.

But according to the details, "Infinite Mass Punch" was just a name of a hypothetical ability Wally West had. The attack was never demonstrated, but there are lore statements about it. He hits with High 3-A levels of force via moving at exactly the speed of light, but it's a suicide punch. And "Relativistic Mass Punch" was another name but I recall that the technique doesn't actually have official names just a couple of fan made names. But Relativistic mass punch is what the "White Dwarf Star at Relativistic speeds" has been called as well as the 4-B calculation from that. And that's also something considered Superman's strongest attack since he completely lacks the "Infinite kinetic energy" required to perform the true IMP.

And honestly, the closest thing to an official name is simply "The punch that hits with the force of a white dwarf star", but RMP or "White Dwarf Star Punch" are both shortened nicknames.

Everybody on the internet calls it Infinite Mass Punch. Changing the name for VBW only now after people using it for 20 years is just being weird.

Looking at the Discussion Rules for Bleach, I found this:

"Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Please note that the franchise will NOT be upgraded to Tier 2 or above under any circumstances"

Of course, while the 1st part of the rule is still valid, the bolded part needs to be removed as Bleach is now Tier 2. Maybe it can go like this:

(Regarding Yhwach from Bleach, there have been statements in some chapters misusing the term omnipotence and omniscience (Quite common in fiction). Do not try to upgrade him to higher tiers solely on the basis of him being "Omnipotent")

Back