• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can somebody ask her via her message wall or PM please?

can someone unlock neos ?
his page is kinda of a mess because it puts all transformations into one profile and i want to put the fusions (double and triple contact and divine neos) into a different tabbers

Zencha9, the profile doesn't look to allude to those versions of the characters, to me. So, I think creating a CRT is more appropriate for changes.

The profile was locked from being controversial since some think the profile should be Tier 2, regarding the series; it is best to bring the topic to its own thread.

Zencha refers to all the version of Neos that currently have their picture splitted in the tabber and all the powers are together in the abilities section.
Btw, a CRT might be useful if something has to be added or clarified, aside from the general clean up the profile needs.

yes i'm not really changing the statistics i'm just putting the transformations under different tabbers

yes i'm not really changing the statistics i'm just putting the transformations under different tabbers
No abilities changes should take place, also; I think the format would be best if it matches the profile keys not the picture per transformation. I can temporarily unlock the profile if those conditions are agreed for the changes. If not, a CRT is more appropriate.

Last edited:
No abilities changes should take place, also; I think the format would be best if it matches the profile keys not the picture per transformation. I can temporarily unlock the profile if those conditions are agreed for the changes. If not, a CRT is more appropriate.
This is how it will look
now i just need permission to upload the files to fix the dead links

Zencha9, it seems that you want to separate the profile into different profiles; a tab2 template would be in the profiles. You need a CRT for such changes.

When you said tabber, I presume you wanted to separate the Powers and Abilities with tabber like Shion's profile.

yeah just wanted to separate the profile
because it puts like 7 transformations in one key which is obviously wrong

Last edited:
That is a specific video game version; not to mention a fairly classic side-scroller. I personally wouldn't mind given we have a game version of Pewdiepie and going to eventually have the game version of AVGN from AVGN Adventures, but feats need calcs yes.

It should probably be fine as long as there are reliable feats with calculations to scale from, yes.

I handled it, along with all of the redirect links, and inaccurate mentions of his name.

can somebody add the Real Lion vs Mufasa match?
Two major things about this. First, we have an entire thread dedicated to adding matches to profiles here. Second, both of these profiles are unlocked for anyone to add to, which is suggested against in said thread since you can simply add it yourself.

I will add the match for you, but please keep this in mind in the future. Thank you.

This was listed as Golden Frieza's AP in his post-Tournament of Power key: "'''Universe level+''' as Golden Frieza (Managed to survive being manhandled by an enraged Super Saiyan Broly for one hour straight. Viewed as a threat by Vegeta, who believed he needed to keep training so as to not be surpassed and eventually killed by him)"

What's a durability/endurance feat (the Broly thing) doing under AP, anyway? I don't recall Broly even giving the guy a chance to attack.

Iztli's name is incorrect. It should actually be "Itztli". His page needs to be moved, I can try clearing up the other mentions of his name on pages.

Iztli's name is incorrect. It should actually be "Itztli". His page needs to be moved, I can try clearing up the other mentions of his name on pages.
Easy change. I moved the profile and adjusted the name within the profile, as well as the verse page. I will trust you to handle anything else I may have missed here.

Thanks, I've fixed the only other profile referencing it.

Power and durability tend to grow in proportion for Dragon Ball fighters, so Frieza should probably keep his tier.

Not sure if this is the right place to do this or if I should have done this on the profile deletion request thread, but if this is fine, I'd like to have two of my blogs deleted as I have no use for them.

For the top one, I didn't know we were supposed to actually use a different method of getting scans and not using actual pages from manga sites. That and I no longer have the desire to work on it anymore anyways so it's just left in the dust at this point already.

The bottom one, I have a sandbox of the same thing that I'm focused on more now than the blog itself so I no longer have any use for the blog version as well.

Thanks in advance to anyone if they can purge them here.

Dragon:

You need to use the same username as in the wiki, or it will be very confusing for other members.

Qliphoth:

You can use the scans from the manga sites if they have been uploaded to Imgur or similar, just not link directly to the manga sites themselves.

Yeah I figured that would be the case.

IDK if any exist though. Probably would have to make them my own...if I ever were to come back to do that which would be a lot of work though...

Back