• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Malphas needs renaming to Malphas (Bayonetta) and a disambiguation page needs to be created as there is a Malphas from DMC

Father Balder should be renamed to just "Balder" as Father Balder was only his alias in Bayonetta 1 and he's more commonly known by the name Balder alone.
I can rename the Malphas page, if you create a disambiguation page afterwards.

Balder is a Norse god, and the name is commonly used in fiction. We should rename the page to "Balder (Bayonetta)" in that case.

Can someone unlock the Sentry profile so I can apply the changes accepted here by Impress?

Edit: it's fine for now, can be done at a later date. I am a bit busy atm

Last edited:
@Crimson_Shadow101

These pages need to have their links updated:

Tell me here when you are done.

We preferably also need a Balder disambiguation page. Baldur is an alternative spelling.
I've created the disambiguation page for Malphas and have updated all the links that I could for Balder. Bayonetta's (Character) page and the Holy Manipulation page are locked, so I'm unable to do those. As for the Balder disambiguation page, I can make that, but I'm unsure what to name the page.

Thank you.

Just "Balder (Disambiguation)" is fine.

I will correct the remaining links.

Can someone close this? All arguments for the downgrade have basically been debunked and this gonna start going in circles any moment now...This is already the second thread that has been made for a downgrade and has been continuously rejected.

Can someone close this? All arguments for the downgrade have basically been debunked and this gonna start going in circles any moment now...This is already the second thread that has been made for a downgrade and has been continuously rejected.
Thanks to whoever closed the thread

Back