• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this be restored I'm having some problems when I want to recreate the profile 😭, I lost the source code too which I saved in notes
I copied the source code here for you :).

the owner of this thread told us to close this because of some circumstances like staffs not being able to respond, and lost interest, There is also the fact that we already argued for Immeasurable speed
so, can you do so ?

I handled it. 🙏
Also you can lock Rimuru profile now
Vzearr already handled it. 🙏

I need these profiles to be opened to add the changes to this CRT

Hello everyone, can any of you close these threads of mine? It is no longer necessary to leave them open.

That

And this one more

And finally this

AH and this one too you can close it too, I almost forgot haha

You can close all of these.
Done

Done.

Want him to be opened for a cleanup

Done, can be closed

I've closed the thread

Grey Goo and Quark would make for examples of Type 7 and Type 6 Small Size respectively.

This still needs to be pinned either in Content Revision or WIki Management.

This thread regarding Senzu Bean's abilities has been accepted, and the grace period has ended(was accepted as a minor straightforward CRT)

I need all the DB profiles that have it as equipment unlocked... these are the ones I know of. Please help or notify me if I missed something.

(only one + Korin) but I am not that well knowledgeable about the verse so I am likely missing something. Also, the thread can be closed.

Thank you in advance.

This thread regarding Senzu Bean's abilities has been accepted, and the grace period has ended(was accepted as a minor straightforward CRT)

I need all the DB profiles that have it as equipment unlocked... these are the ones I know of. Please help or notify me if I missed something.

(only one + Korin) but I am not that well knowledgeable about the verse so I am likely missing something. Also, the thread can be closed.

Thank you in advance.
Opened.

Can anyone close this
. The charges were applied

Thank you, I am now done. So can you close these two pages, Thread and Profile?
Closed the thread

Can anyone close this
. The charges were applied
Done

• The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it by being something rooted in a higher reality. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated. For more detailed information, see here.
The above link links to a sandbox, so it should be changed to this link

Can someone close this thread? Because:

1.) This isn't a Versus Thread and more of a bare bones CRT &

2.) It's redundant and unnecessary since the profiles already acknowledge the scans used in said Thread

Can someone close this thread? Because:

1.) This isn't a Versus Thread and more of a bare bones CRT &

2.) It's redundant and unnecessary since the profiles already acknowledge the scans used in said Thread

Also this one as well

Back