• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Need Rimuru profile opened. I want to fix some mistakes there

Need Rimuru profile opened. I want to fix some mistakes there
Done.

changed has been applied, can someone lock the thread? thanks

Did some one forgot to lock this?

Did some one forgot to lock this?
:quieto:

can this page be opened? ill fix few issue on formating

why is she 6-C for erasing a mountain

(y)

close

Requesting Alien X profile to be unlocked since Proposal 1 and 2 has been accepted by at least 4 staff and the Grace peroid has just ended.
close
(y)

I have implimented Proposal 1, but would like some help with implimenting Proposal 2, I have no idea how to make the high pain tolerance into a stamina feat with proper phrasing....

When That is done, the page can be closed.

Thanks for the help.
If the Proposal 2 of your CRT does not alter Alien X's stamina value, which is currently listed as "Unknown, likely Superhuman," then you should likely enclose the justification within Proposal 2 in parentheses alongside this existing value.

So, it would be: Unknown, likely Superhuman (Justification?)

Or are you also suggesting that the stamina value/stat will change as well?

If the Proposal 2 of your CRT does not alter Alien X's stamina value, which is currently listed as "Unknown, likely Superhuman," then you should likely enclose the justification within Proposal 2 in parentheses alongside this existing value.

So, it would be: Unknown, likely Superhuman (Justification?)

Or are you also suggesting that the stamina value/stat will change as well?
Honestly I have no idea, 4-5 staff wanted it to become a stamina feat instead of a rewording of a resistance that I first proposed...

I will quote it here.
For proposal 2, I'd say that shouldn't be resistance to pain manipulation/in resistances at all. Resisting Pain is resisting a supernatural ability to induce it, through the manipulation of the senses, mental assault, etc. Having high pain tolerance is a form of stamina instead.
with 3 other admins agreeing to that statement.

So yeah, I just know it is suppose to be a stamina feat instead, but no idea how to phrase it or what to give it....

Either way to conclude, it should be removed from resistance, and become a stamina feat somehow?

Honestly I have no idea, 4-5 staff wanted it to become a stamina feat instead of a rewording of a resistance that I first proposed...

I will quote it here.

with 3 other admins agreeing to that statement.

So yeah, I just know it is suppose to be a stamina feat instead, but no idea how to phrase it or what to give it....

Either way to conclude, it should be removed from resistance, and become a stamina feat somehow?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Since this will be considered a stamina feat, simply insert a justification next to the "Unknown, likely Superhuman" stat, and enclose it in parentheses, like this: Unknown, likely Superhuman (Justification).

It would look like this:
Unknown, likely Superhuman (Scales to the Galactic Gladiator, who does not feel any pain after his hand is shattered).

If you have additional justifications, you can continue to add them within the same parentheses, I guess.

I don't know much about Alien X, so I'll probably just leave the editing to you.

I am now done with the edits, So Aliens X and my CRT can now be closed. Would love if you can check the edits out though, since this is my first ever attempt toward a stamina feat/description
Alright. I closed the CRT and locked the page.

I made a small adjustment to your edit; you can review it. If you're satisfied with it, then we're all good. ✌️

I need these pages unlocked to apply the changes from this thread.

I need these pages unlocked to apply the changes from this thread.

Done

Can someone close this thread?
If you open and read what being proposed, you can probabally see the problem already, but i can explain more.

So, the OP is new on the wiki so he doesn't know how the it works, so he made a bunch of propositions that don't make any sense. Which would be fine, we just explain how he is wrong and why what he is proposing don't line up with the wiki standard.

The problem is, he don't accepted our explanation, and he just Ad nauseam the entire thread for his arguments.

For instance, he claims Kurumi have Conceptual durability(?), with a Scan saying she as able to block a attack that erases space.
So i point out that's not a durability, that's just resistance to hax, and the Scan they provide don't mention anything about concepts, this would only be resistance to spartial manipulation.

But he keeps repeating the same argument over and over, about how space is a concept, and since she erases space, that means she erase concepts of space, even trought the scan don't mention that, and i prove his argument wrong seven times, and yes, he repeated the same argument 7 times.

Edit: he also using one fake scans to argue his points, please close this thread 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I stated my valid points but nah, even existence is a concept and it erases all of existence including time and space which are concepts, but you guys have low IQ so It doesn't matter how many times I explain it will never go anywhere

I stated my valid points but nah, even existence is a concept and it erases all of existence including time and space which are concepts, but you guys have low IQ so It doesn't matter how many times I explain it will never go anywhere
.... Why the free insult towards other members? Also you are taking an almost 2 months old topic.

Well, I'm just letting you know, it's up to them to respond, report you or whatever. The thing is that this is not the place to discuss issues and even more if they already have months of being resolved, go to the general thread of the verse or to the wall of the user with whom you have the problem.

Well, I'm just letting you know, it's up to them to respond, report you or whatever. The thing is that this is not the place to discuss issues and even more if they already have months of being resolved, go to the general thread of the verse or to the wall of the user with whom you have the problem.
To the wall of the user? And are you saying to make a thread about this?

Well I'm just saying that this comment section is giving false information, on which isn't true I gave an explanation for every feat and counterpart in my thread and this thread is about my thread

They even said it's fake when it's directly from the LN

Why there are 2 captain Carter's profile?

Back