• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I stated my valid points but nah, even existence is a concept and it erases all of existence including time and space which are concepts, but you guys have low IQ so It doesn't matter how many times I explain it will never go anywhere
Oh hey Road, how have you been? Din't expect you to talk to me again.
To the wall of the user? And are you saying to make a thread about this?
No, Dereck is saying If you want to conplain about me, after months of the thread been locked, you can go here in my member profile, and talk to me there.

But, If you actually want is to get the Kurumi thread unlocked, you can ask to a Admin that.
I'm just saying that this comment section is giving false information, on which isn't true
"Giving false information, on which ins't true" Damn, really?

I stated my valid points but nah, even existence is a concept and it erases all of existence including time and space which are concepts, but you guys have low IQ so It doesn't matter how many times I explain it will never go anywhere
If you have issues with it, you can make a CRT for it, it's not like it's the end of the world.

Well I'm just saying that this comment section is giving false information, on which isn't true I gave an explanation for every feat and counterpart in my thread and this thread is about my thread

They even said it's fake when it's directly from the LN

No, Dereck is saying If you want to conplain about me, after months of the thread been locked, you can go here in my member profile, and talk to me there.

But, If you actually want is to get the Kurumi thread unlocked, you can ask to a Admin that.

It would be better to stop the conversation here; it's starting to clutter the thread.

Why there are 2 captain Carter's profile?
Nuked the more recent one.

Nuked the more recent one.
1083657047666589807.png

I forgot that this thread hadn't yet been applied. These profiles need to be unlocked:

Apologies, if I'd realized I would've handled it alongside the other thread.

I forgot that this thread hadn't yet been applied. These profiles need to be unlocked:

Apologies, if I'd realized I would've handled it alongside the other thread.
Finished.

Bro, you haven't even witnessed the 00000.1% of my power.
You know, multiple 0s in front of the decimal dont make the number smaller.

Oh, alot of things became clearer, thanks for the explanation

Back