• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bardock Profile Split

Can't we just remove canon Bardock (and Gine) entirely? Unlike anime Bardock, the canon version doesn't have much story going for him. He exists as the father of Goku who had a gut feeling and lost to Frieza. It surprises me that these two characters have pages and someone like Tarble doesn't.

I dunno, I don’t really care as long as the profiles are separated.

It's good, I don't really care about what happens to canon Bardock, though he doesn't have anything wrong and the stats are fine.

So is somebody willing to perform the work in applying this revision?

Also, could we rewrite Bardock's tier and merge his Base and Post-Zenkai keys?
5-A, up to High 5-A after his Zenkai, higher as a Great Ape

And, do we scale Super Saiyan Bardock to Small Star level+ because he is 50x as powerful as he was before (Dwarf Star level) or because his Power Level would be 500,000 which is nearing First Form Frieza's?

And, do we scale Super Saiyan Bardock to Small Star level+ because he is 50x as powerful as he was before (Dwarf Star level) or because his Power Level would be 500,000 which is nearing First Form Frieza's?
No, SSJ Bardock is Low 4-C+ by being 50 times above the High 5-A calculation. This was all discussed and accepted in this thread

Meaning the first option you present

No, I mean that a single key includes more than one tier due to power ups a character received in a brief period of time.
For example Piccolo, has multiple tiers in his Frieza and Cell saga keys because he quickly grew in power during those arcs, making so that he has 2 keys instead of 5.
The same is for Z Goku, who has multiple tiers for a single key, including pre-training, post-training, kaio ken and so on.

Bardock would have a single key which would include pre-zenkai, post-zenkai and oozaru form.

No, I mean that a single key includes more than one tier due to power ups a character received in a brief period of time.
For example Piccolo, has multiple tiers in his Frieza and Cell saga keys because he quickly grew in power during those arcs, making so that he has 2 keys instead of 5.
The same is for Z Goku, who has multiple tiers for a single key, including pre-training, post-training, kaio ken and so on.

Bardock would have a single key which would include pre-zenkai, post-zenkai and oozaru form.
Okay. That seems fine to apply to me.

Back