• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Genos went to Z-City after hearing reports about an unknown robot that slaughtered some Mysterious Beings. Could it be the one who attacked his town and killed his family?
After wandering the streets, he spots his target, a yellow machine which spots him in return. Unidentified lifeform approaching. Entering combat mode. The fight is inevitable.

Speed is equalized, Starting distance is 100 meters, Genos is in his Post-Superfight key and scales to 1.22 Megatons, while Huitzil scales to 1.67 Megatons.

The battle takes place in Z-City (preventing Huitzil from using its immortality type 6, as verse equalization isn't included).

Genos: 2 (Oleggator, Popted2)
Huitzil:
Incon:

ddnwgjt-2e2cc771-4b96-409b-898f-9fad8988eea6.png
d9crmj0-0ec94e3a-115b-453f-af14-5e0772a0d927.png

Last edited:
It doesn't, I legally restricted it by setting the fight in Z-City, meaning that they are fighting within the OPM verse, which doesn't have the Huitzil warehouse full of copies.
I had to do it, otherwise Huitzil, if killed, would have swarmed Genos with an army of clones.

But choosing to use a battlefield located within a precise verse, preventing verse equalization, is allowed.

Then I think Genos takes this. Huitzil have a bit bigger AP and superior LS. Their arsenal almost equal.
But genos can generally analyse the situation he get's in to at least predict some possible movements if going right he can also make Huitzil immobile via his Glue stuff.
So I think Genos via being more smarter and analytical giving him more tactic usage of weaponary.

Counted, but I'm throwing a coouple of counter arguments (which don't go against the overall vote, though).

The glue might be useless against Class T, I'm not totally sure but someone with that LS should be able to get free from it, I guess.
And I agree on Genos being smarted due to him having a human mind, but Huitzil can also be analytical and has a system created to analyze the opponent's fighting style and record the data, presumbaly to fight them better.

Well, I've read the vs thread rules once again and I can't restrict powers through battlefield, as it counts as an implicit restriction.

This then becomes a stomp, because the moment Huitzil dies it comes back within a day (as 24h is the incap limit) with an army of clones identical to it and murders poor Genos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back