• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4ndomPlayer315

Username Only
Note: This CRT will just only be about the titans.

So it's stated here in the Verse page of the MonsterVerse that Godzilla's new home is inferior to his previous one, but coming from the writer of Godzilla: Dominion, Greg Keyes, states the opposite, that his new home is much better than his previous home.

As for the Permian impact feat, I find this questionable because Godzilla was never standing in a crater or a crisp burning ground, not even the oceans near him were affected at all either when the asteroid impacted Earth, that would mean that he was nowhere near the impact at all.

MUTO Prime
So it's stated in the AP section of the page that she is comparable to Godzilla. However, Arvid Nelson states that Godzilla is stronger than MUTO Prime and the reason why she almost killed Godzilla was because of her special abilities.

Dagon
How come Dagon's comparable to MUTO Prime when the tweet the page cites states that Dagon is stronger than MUTO Prime?

Kong
That statement about Kong's strength is by Paterson but he isn't one of the writers of GvK, they're a designer or I think a production assistant.

About the nuke feat
So the currently accepted energy output that Godzilla had tanked from the nuke is 27.252022 teratons of TNT. I would apologize that this was a mistake from my part, I didn't clarify in the calc I made that I had used the typical 50% value released by a nuclear explosion to calc the total energy output that Godzilla tanked. Also wouldn’t Godzilla and some of the titans that would scale to Godzilla be considered High 6-B? I say this because GvK Godzilla with 50% strength would logically be stronger than Godzilla from Dominion and a full powered GvK Godzilla would be 2x that strength.

Last edited:
Doesn't your proposal about High 6-B Titans have as base Greg Keyes reply?
Not really, what I meant is that if a weakened Godzilla 2019 tanked a 54 teraton explosion and a 50% GvK Godzilla would be superior to that, then Godzilla at full power would be >108 teratons (High 6-B). So titans that fought Godzilla from Dominion would scale to 6-B while titans that fought a 100% Godzilla would be at least High 6-B.

A weakened KOTM Godzilla I mean, not full powered.
On the same thread, it was decided by a mod that:
  • Godzilla scales to 50% of the 54.5 Teratons feat, which is 27.252022 Teratons (Tier 6-B)
In a few words, Weakened Godzilla only survived 27.25 Teratons.

I don't agree with that value tbh, but Mods have the last word in this wiki so...

On the same thread, it was decided by a mod that:
  • Godzilla scales to 50% of the 54.5 Teratons feat, which is 27.252022 Teratons (Tier 6-B)
In a few words, Weakened Godzilla only survived 27.25 Teratons.

I don't agree with that value tbh, but Mods have the last word in this wiki so...
Yeah it was pretty much a mistake of mine, I should’ve clarified that I used the 50% value to calc the total energy of the blast in the blog I made. If I hadn’t used that value, that would’ve been equivalent to 109 teratons of TNT.

According Gojipedia that is Monarch Outpost 54, located in Bermuda.

Bermuda is located in Atlantic Ocean whose deepest point is 8380 meters.

So you just have to use the distance of the explosion you got + 8380 meters.

And then calculate the explosion.
It’s stated in the film that they were 600 miles deep when traveling through the vortex.

MUTO Prime
So it's stated in the AP section of the page that she is comparable to Godzilla. However, Arvid Nelson states that Godzilla is stronger than MUTO Prime and the reason why she almost killed Godzilla was because of her special abilities.

Dagon
How come Dagon's comparable to MUTO Prime when the tweet the page cites states that Dagon is stronger than MUTO Prime?

Kong
That statement about Kong's strength is by Paterson but he isn't one of the writers of GvK, they're a designer or I think a production assistant.
Seems simple enough
About the nuke feat
So the currently accepted energy output that Godzilla had tanked from the nuke is 27.252022 teratons of TNT. I would apologize that this was a mistake from my part, I didn't clarify in the calc I made that I had used the typical 50% value released by a nuclear explosion to calc the total energy output that Godzilla tanked. Also wouldn’t Godzilla and some of the titans that would scale to Godzilla be considered High 6-B? I say this because GvK Godzilla with 50% strength would logically be stronger than Godzilla from Dominion and a full powered GvK Godzilla would be 2x that strength.
I'll stay neutral on this for now. Will wait for more staff input first

Not really, what I meant is that if a weakened Godzilla 2019 tanked a 54 teraton explosion and a 50% GvK Godzilla would be superior to that, then Godzilla at full power would be >108 teratons (High 6-B). So titans that fought Godzilla from Dominion would scale to 6-B while titans that fought a 100% Godzilla would be at least High 6-B.
I’ve started to reconsider the proposal of upgrading to them High 6-B since Godzilla would’ve absorbed the radiation before he would take the impact, so the titans scaling to the explosion would just be 6-B+.

So I’ve done a 2nd recalc of the nuke feat considering that I was using the height of Pre-Nuke GKoTM Godzilla which would have a less bulkier build than GvK Godzilla who would have a comparable build and height to an Amped GKoTM Godzilla (not really trying to imply that GvK Godzilla > Pre-Nuke GKoTM Godzilla, regarding that GvK Godzilla slightly weaker than the latter)

So I’ve done a 2nd recalc of the nuke feat considering that I was using the height of Pre-Nuke GKoTM Godzilla which would have a less bulkier build than GvK Godzilla who would have a comparable build and height to an Amped GKoTM Godzilla (not really trying to imply that GvK Godzilla > Pre-Nuke GKoTM Godzilla, regarding that GvK Godzilla slightly weaker than the latter)

You have to ask to a calc group member to check your calc.

Here it is the list of Calc Group members.

An ex calc group member told me this about your calc:

Yes, but looking at the script (the source he gave for a 600 mile depth), it doesn't imply that They are just 600 miles away from where they started and only a few lines later it is stated that the pod that Serizawa pilots to Godzilla's lair can only travel 1000 metres away from the submarine So a 40km blast would have annihilated the sub before anyone could blink I redid it roughly and got 7-A
K

Now that I’m thinking about it, it’s pretty unrealistic that the submarine wasn’t crushed by a water pressure of 9725628757.45 pascals which would imply that there is a typical water pressure at Godzilla’s home places. Also there’s a photo of a scan by
1000TonsofFun from Godzilla: Dominion that states the following

He understands now, when his lair was destroyed, the deep hollows were breached

The deep hollows referring to the hollow earth. Kinda hard to make out, unless you increased the size of the image or somethin. And for the diameter of the tunnel, it’s as large as Godzilla’s homeplace, so we’ll apply a radius of 1000 meters.

Now that I’m thinking about it, it’s pretty unrealistic that the submarine wasn’t crushed by a water pressure of 9725628757.45 pascals which would imply that there is a typical water pressure at Godzilla’s home places. Also there’s a photo of a scan by
1000TonsofFun from Godzilla: Dominion that states the following

He understands now, when his lair was destroyed, the deep hollows were breached

The deep hollows referring to the hollow earth. Kinda hard to make out, unless you increased the size of the image or somethin. And for the diameter of the tunnel, it’s as large as Godzilla’s homeplace, so we’ll apply a radius of 1000 meters.
I got htese two scans from Godzilla Dominion

The crater of the explosion and your scan with higher quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back