• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Just call her Yor Forger like everyone else on the internet does; it's not that hard.

Just call her Yor Forger like everyone else on the internet does; it's not that hard.
I handled it.

These pages need to have their links to the Yor Briar page updated though.

I am not sure what you want exactly, as your original post seemed very messy.
An evaluation of which options are most viable to satisfy as many of the following conditions as possible:

1. Ensure the match can be carried out on the Versus Thread board, rather than the Fun & Games board.
2. Ensure the match is not a "stomp", & is fair.
3. Ensure the match be able to be valid to add to profiles.

Personally, I would consider moving it to F&G as a "last resort"; One of the least desirable options.
I brought up a few possible solutions, but I'm not sure, which, if any of them, are optimal, so I wanted some evaluation & opinions.

Requesting to add "at least 1-B" keys to these characters. See this thread for reasons
main-qimg-92da3ec1358a14aaa1888633b8361335-pjlq

ah i see, well which staff members do i contact?

Sorry, late reply.

Sorry, late reply.
alright, post made, time for hyperversal higu

can I request a content moderator to look at a thread to see if the arguments are good everyone there have already agreed but we await staffs approval
I mean, for one, don't dilly dally around the point like that. If you want someone to look at a thread, just say what it is outright, and we'll probably take a look.

Second, this is the entire reason we have the Content Revision Promotion Thread. If that doesn't help, you're more than free to contact us through our message walls.

can I request a content moderator to look at a thread to see if the arguments are good everyone there have already agreed but we await staffs approval
What Starter Pack basically said.

You make a request in the Content Revision Promotion Thread, and if no one comes there and gives any input, then that's where you personally contact staff members on their message walls/forum profiles, and if they're interested, maybe they'll go there and take a look. The areas of responsibilities for Content Moderators are different, so you should most likely call a Thread Moderator because your interests would be mostly aligned with their responsibilities if you're making a content revision thread, but then again, I don't know what thread you are referring to specifically because you were so vague about it.

You make a request in the Content Revision Promotion Thread, and if no one comes there and gives any input, then that's where you personally contact staff members on their message walls/forum profiles, and if they're interested, maybe they'll go there and take a look. The areas of responsibilities for Content Moderators are different, so you should most likely call a Thread Moderator because your interests would be mostly aligned with their responsibilities if you're making a content revision thread, but then again, I don't know what thread you are referring to specifically because you were so vague about it.
Yes, evaluating content revision discussions is part of the responsibilities of thread moderators and administrators. Content moderators and calc group members have other areas of responsibility.

sorry then my bad

Back