• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

07th expansion cosmology buff due to 07th theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
07th theater was a 2 part series created by 07th expansion for their "07th party events"

Now during this, each character jumps into a scenario where they're in each of the major 07th series that were made at the time ( Higurashi, Umineko, Rose Guns Days, Higanbana)
It's strongly implied that they view their own and each other's verses as fiction, since the theater is above it.

Is it possible to raise each of the characters that appear above the Umineko/main 07th cosmology as a result?

Link to full 07th theater as reference, as it's only an hour long :

07TH THEATER ENGLISH - YouTube

www.youtube.com › watch

Proposed change: buff every character shown to 1-B due to existing somewhere above bern's catbox

Last edited:
A list of each 07th character that appears is listed here

07th Theater would, at most, give all the characters that appeared in it a new key that would likely be 1-B. I'm genuinely indifferent to the idea, but I guess that 1-B Rena would be quite pog. . .

07th Theater would, at most, give all the characters that appeared in it a new key that would likely be 1-B. I'm genuinely indifferent to the idea, but I guess that 1-B Rena would be quite pog. . .
Hyperversal higurashi here we come

So what's the highest plane of existence we see in this event?
The highest plane of existence you see the event is the theater where most of the story occurs. It's known for a fact that this theater is at least above the sea of fragments, as bernkastel talks about sending the losing team to the worst fragment in 07th theater 2. However, there is an implication that it may scale above the cosmology, as each character views the events of all 07th works ( 07th theater was finished in 2014, so this does not include ciconia) as fiction.

You could either scale the theater as a 1-b structure if you want to scale it above the sea of fragments, or a 1-a structure if you believe it's above the entire cosmology, both have equal justification imo

iirc there's a scan that actually can make human domain become h1b again, since human domain use hierarcial relationtship

The highest plane of existence you see the event is the theater where most of the story occurs. It's known for a fact that this theater is at least above the sea of fragments, as bernkastel talks about sending the losing team to the worst fragment in 07th theater 2. However, there is an implication that it may scale above the cosmology, as each character views the events of all 07th works ( 07th theater was finished in 2014, so this does not include ciconia) as fiction.

You could either scale the theater as a 1-b structure if you want to scale it above the sea of fragments, or a 1-a structure if you believe it's above the entire cosmology, both have equal justification imo
I don't think a mere mention of the sea of fragments implies that the location is above it. Bernkastel talks about fragments in Umineko regardless of her current plane of existence, even in the human domain.

Probably talking about the trianthology scans, which are also taken into account and don't lead to any change in the cosmology

Screenshot_20221207_145110_YouTube-removebg-preview.png

Yes its lead cuz human domain use hierarchial relationship we can assume that there is r-f on human domain
Yeah and that's kinda useless for a tier change because:
1) The layers form a cycle which leads to a logical contradiction, implying that the only consistent solution is to treat them as parallel universes (which seems to be the case considering they are different Kakeras)
2) They still do not result in an infinite number of layers for the human domain. At best they will add like 2-3 layers(how would that even work with a cyclic hierarchy anyway?)

The Theater itself, which is probably somewhere between Bern's Catbox and CoB in the hierarchy.

Because I haven't tried to fit them into the cosmology yet.
the theater is at least higher than the story of "umineko", so the theater might be above the CoB at least

the theater is at least higher than the story of "umineko", so the theater might be above the CoB at least
Is there anything explicitly implying that though? "Umineko" can also refer to just the human domain parts of the story, or maybe upto a certain meta level.

nothing i can find except this , but the umineko story does not just include the human domain
main-qimg-56beb5c9b04f845e05ccf3fdb8d6cc09
Yeah but that's common in WTC. Umineko references Higurashi as a story (even though the Higurashi story includes the meta world), Higanbana references Umineko (although to be fair it's only called "Rokkenjima" iirc) etc. So I don't think that explains anything unless we have explicit confirmation of what cosmology it encompasses.

CoB is not part of the story of Umineko considering it's directly stated that said story would barely be a sentence in a random book in CoB.

Yeah and that's kinda useless for a tier change because:
1) The layers form a cycle which leads to a logical contradiction, implying that the only consistent solution is to treat them as parallel universes (which seems to be the case considering they are different Kakeras)
2) They still do not result in an infinite number of layers for the human domain. At best they will add like 2-3 layers(how would that even work with a cyclic hierarchy anyway?)
when are the layers shown to work like a cycle

CoB is not part of the story of Umineko considering it's directly stated that said story would barely be a sentence in a random book in CoB.
ahh i see, but the fun part about this is that the characters that show here have the ability to break the fourth wall ( mion is shown talking to a fictionalized version of the 07th party audience, which meets the requirements of interacting with a fictionalized representation of the real world)

Her looping isn't 1A.

Also, this thread is starting to go all over the place. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back