• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Maybe we should decide if we keep following categories:
as Category:Kids have seemingly covered it.

calculation only and it is informal usage.

And
The first two honestly seem like valid categories, since there are plenty characters in fiction that specifically use books (Basically all Fire Emblem spellcasters, for instance) and food (Lunch Lady Ghost from Danny Phantom, for instance) as their main means of attacking.

Dagger Users, however, could probably be infused into the Knife Users Category.
As it seems that they are fine to be kept, then we may be able to create category page for them.

By the way, I have found these categories in "Wanted categories" and it seems that there are many for us to deal with.

Last edited:
Maybe we should decide if we keep following categories:
as Category:Kids have seemingly covered it.
Yes, one such category might be sufficient, but I am not certain.

A "Children" category would likely use a better title than "Kids" though.
I personally do not mind if we keep those categories, if there are a sufficient number of pages that qualify for using them.
calculation only and it is informal usage.
I removed it.
And

As it seems that they are fine to be kept, then we may be able to create category page for them.

By the way, I have found these categories in "Wanted categories" and it seems that there are many for us to deal with.
Hmm. Are any other staff members willing to investigate please?

Perhaps it would be better if you create a more organised thread in our staff forum for this purpose, Mariogoods?

Also, here is a category that seems inappropriate, given that we do not allow company categories to be used for character pages otherwise, even though we make a bit of an exception for generic Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse.

I have been handling a lot of the pages in the "Wanted Categories" for a while now, and I seem to not be making any dent on it.
Hmm. Maybe you and Mariogoods could start a staff forum thread where you ask for help and input then?

I handled it. I left the thread from 2021 open though, as it did not seem outdated or extremely old.

Perhaps it would be better if you create a more organised thread in our staff forum for this purpose, Mariogoods?
I'll do it, though it takes time. I'll submit category which needs staff attention anyway.

Containing old wiki forum threads only

Incorrect naming and containing locked page

Also, I request for locking https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Refn as it is a would-be high-traffic template. I have borrowed this template here to allow references being added inside a reference and I first use this in Marcy Wu's future profile.

Last edited:
I'll do it, though it takes time. I'll submit category which needs staff attention anyway.
Okay. Thank you very much for helping out.
I am afraid that we need to find the exact title for the "Under Revision" template, and then delete it in order to get rid of that category.
Containing old wiki forum threads only

Incorrect naming and containing locked page
I removed them all.
Also, I request for locking https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Refn as it is a would-be high-traffic template. I have borrowed this template here to allow references being added inside a reference and I first use this in Marcy Wu's future profile.
I have admin-locked it. Thanks again for helping out.

Would it be best to rename all of the following pages that do not currently use "(Ultimate Marvel)" at the end, and if so are anybody here willing to handle it, along with updating all of the resulting redirect links?

We're starting to get NSFW ads on the website, we should probably prevent that.
Dang
twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif

Gorr's MCU and comic profiles don't have a template page that connects them yet

I handled it.

And I request for moving Gorr the God Butcher to Gorr the God Butcher (Marvel Comics).

You indeed cannot refute someone sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA".

I told you how the wiki handles shit like this, pointed out the example of light (it goes with other physical phenomenon too, of course- shockwaves/sonic booms, lightning, etc), and you just... whined. You objectively do not know how this wiki works if you're unaware of our procedures.

If you want a proper discussion, have one. If you want to learn, give it a good honest try. Might be fun, eh?

Edit: If you are interested in actually listening, I can happily reopen the thread. Or, if someone else is interested in discussing it, I'll also reopen it. As it stands, I don't intend to deal with it.

Back