• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Knight of Gotham vs The First Sword of Daevon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Able vs Batman.

No story today. I just got off work and I'm tired.

Both at 9-A.

Post-Crisis Batman vs Extended Canon Able.

Speed Equalized.

SCP-076.full.2352698
vs.
Batman 012
Most dangerous human, the Goddamn Batman!

All the ones on his profile (minus the Thorn because that's 2-A and his 1-B stuff, which isn't in his profile for some reason.)

Nope.

He has several calcs.

0.1075674 Tons of TNT

0.020943 Tons of TNT

0.2196579 Tons of TNT

0.123722657744 Tons of TNT

The highest one is what's used.

General consensus is that the two are equal skill wise. Batman has also beat people with massive amounts of experience, and has lots of experience himself, so that gap shouldn't be be too large either.

Trolls need to get some creativity.

Why is it always "lol 2-A Batman" or Rule 34 spam and never "I changed every third word in Principal Skinner's profile into pancakes". You're going to get banned anyways, might as well make an impression.

Ionliosite said:
What does 076 do?
He's mastered every single martial art ever conceived and has been fighting sense the beginning if time at least. He regularly fodderzises SCP Foundation agents who fight reality warpers on a semi weekly basis. He xan summon a load of swords from a 1-B dimension whenever he wants and has insane pain resistance.

Weekly can probably give you more, but that's the basic rundown.

Huge Necro, I see massively more combat skill in a time precedent warrior than a master martial artist in a batsuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back