• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baldi: 2
Polar Bear: 5
Incon:
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place within the Arctic Circle
Win via incap or death
Fighters start 20 feet away from each other

And no, there is no particular reason why I decided to do this battle, I just couldn't be bothered to come up with something actually fitting

Last edited:
Considering the fact that real life animals are getting downgraded from 9-B, I don't really recommend making this match

Well, Polar Bear has piercing damage, size difference that maybe can avoid the AP advantage of 3x
Does baldi have experience with fighting animals or something like that?
No, he just chases around a child and one shots them, albeit a very very durable child who can shrug off being slammed into walls at high velocity. But no real
experience actually fighting anything.

No, he just chases around a child and one shots them, albeit a very very durable child who can shrug off being slammed into walls at high velocity. But no real
experience actually fighting anything.
then maybe I vote to the polar bear.. I'm pretty sure that the piercing damage can overcome the AP difference, the size difference of the Polar Bear and the less experience of Baldi can make him lose too..

Size Comparison: Polar Bear at shoulder height
eeeeeeeeeee.png

Size Comparison: Polar Bear standing

blank_character_height_chart_10ft_by_parallaxabomination_dcxhmi5.png

Also, Polar Bears kills large preys like beluga whales up to 1600 kg, which weighs three times the mass of the bear.

then maybe I vote to the polar bear.. I'm pretty sure that the piercing damage can overcome the AP difference, the size difference of the Polar Bear and the less experience of Baldi can make him lose too..

Size Comparison: Polar Bear at shoulder height
eeeeeeeeeee.png

Size Comparison: Polar Bear standing

blank_character_height_chart_10ft_by_parallaxabomination_dcxhmi5.png

Also, Polar Bears kills large preys like beluga whales up to 1600 kg, which weighs three times the mass of the bear.
second image is so intimidating
also counted

Pretty sure Baldi's height is conjecture. I never seen any mention of Baldi's official height anywhere (Mystman12 is kinda keeping hush-hush on character descriptions, but you could ask him). Even then, Propellius is right, there is some content revision going on with some of the 9-B creatures, which would wind up being a stomp in Baldi's favor.

Pretty sure Baldi's height is conjecture. I never seen any mention of Baldi's official height anywhere (Mystman12 is kinda keeping hush-hush on character descriptions, but you could ask him). Even then, Propellius is right, there is some content revision going on with some of the 9-B creatures, which would wind up being a stomp in Baldi's favor.
Sad day for Polar Bear

Polar Bear is still 9-B, but pretty much baseline I think..
Polar Bear isn't getting revised through, and pretty sure that the CRT is almost finished.

Anyways, there a wiki where mentions that Baldi is 6.6 ft, but without counting that and assuming that Baldi is like the average human height, the bear has even more height advantage.

We can't say that Baldi is like 3 meters tall without proof, there nothing that says that Baldi is much more tall than the bear too.

Polar Bear isn't getting revised through, and pretty sure that the CRT is almost finished.

Anyways, there a wiki where mentions that Baldi is 6.6 ft, but without counting that and assuming that Baldi is like the average human height, the bear has even more height advantage.

We can't say that Baldi is like 3 meters tall without proof, there nothing that says that Baldi is much more tall than the bear too.
Although the Polar Bear is still scaling to their KE which they shouldn't

Could peircing damage still help Polar Bear win here though?
It would require the bear to physically hit Baldi with it, which I doubt it's going to get the chance to before Baldi kills it

Nah, Polar Bear is scaling to baseline since they are much stronger & bigger than bears which scales to tigers (13558.1795 Joules), this based on their profile..
Looks like that's gotta get fixed on the Polar Bear's profile then to avoid confusion

Looks like that's gotta get fixed on the Polar Bear's profile then to avoid confusion
Yeh.
I mean, dude. Baldi one-shot a kid who can, seemingly without injury, take on a 52 kJ hit. The VBW puts the value at 7.5x for debating purposes, but more recently, people on this site think 2x is enough.
I don't think that is accepted 💀, just upscales
Actually no at this rate since Baldi is 3.4x stronger than the bear even though he upscales from that value massively
'Kay, then I still vote the bear, these animals can deal with Beluga Whales (three times their weight) and can survive encounters with Walruses, so I don't think that Baldi can overcome the size advantage at all.

It would require the bear to physically hit Baldi with it, which I doubt it's going to get the chance to before Baldi kills it
Here the claws of a bear
product-85-main-main-big-1625162620.jpg

6jzj2nhv8cu01.jpg

Screenshot_20221107_173029.jpg

These sharp claws are strong enough to take in 1.5 ton+ animals, so I don't think that Baldi can tank these without bleed.

Baldi has pretty good advantages (abilities, intelligence, blunt force AP) but in-character he starts slow (or up to the speed of the Bear in this instance) & prefers to beat up people with a ruler that's more durable than a human rather than use his more useful abilities. I haven't really read any piercing durability feats from Baldi's profile & I'm not sure if he would hit any weak points in-character.

The Bear would likely do it's thing & aim for Baldi's head, which in humans is a more vulnerable part compared to the rest of his body. The bear has a Bodily Weaponry, & better durability feats from piercing damage & would likely be bigger than Baldi assuming Baldi's the size of the average man.

In character I think this can go 2 ways, the Bear mauls Baldi to death or Baldi uses his rage power to blitz the bear. Baldi should have some common sense to avoid the bear due to his intelligence but he just commits child abuse, I'm not sure what he would do against a bear besides do something irrational.

Bear FRA for now.

Baldi has pretty good advantages (abilities, intelligence, blunt force AP) but in-character he starts slow (or up to the speed of the Bear in this instance) & prefers to beat up people with a ruler that's more durable than a human rather than use his more useful abilities. I haven't really read any piercing durability feats from Baldi's profile & I'm not sure if he would hit any weak points in-character.

The Bear would likely do it's thing & aim for Baldi's head, which in humans is a more vulnerable part compared to the rest of his body. The bear has a Bodily Weaponry, & better durability feats from piercing damage & would likely be bigger than Baldi assuming Baldi's the size of the average man.

In character I think this can go 2 ways, the Bear mauls Baldi to death or Baldi uses his rage power to blitz the bear. Baldi should have some common sense to avoid the bear due to his intelligence but he just commits child abuse, I'm not sure what he would do against a bear besides do something irrational.

Bear FRA for now.
Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back