• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rory Mercury vs. SCP-076

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Inspired by this battle written by SPARTAN119 on that other wiki I edit on.

This matchup was one of the first I came upon when I was first starting VS debating back in ye olden days of Deadliest Fiction Wiki. Looking at their stats it seems like an unironically good match.

Speed is not equal. 9-B versions of each. Battle takes place on the Shattered Plains of Roshar with combatants 5 meters apart. No prior knowledge, Original Canon 076 and composite and canon Rory.

Rory Mercury -

SCP-076 -

Incon -

Thumb-1920-891654

Schnee One said:
What does her regen mean by technically High Mid...?
She can technically come back from being reduced to pieces, if the pieces are placed back together.

Effectively that means she doesn't regen more than Low-Mid in combat.

Huge necro, 076 is faster and has stronger ap by quite a bit and with his skillhax he would wipe the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back