• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the counters to plot manipulation, or are there none?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering would powers like information manipulation and/or concept manipulation work against plot powers because at the end of the day those abilities all take place within the confines of a story.

Hmm... That's actually a good question. I'll have to leave it up to someone else to answer it, but the best hypothesis I can come up with is fighting fire with fire (Plot Manip vs Plot Manip).

Take into account that Plot Manipulation is rather control or influence the fictional story, even stuff as Fate, Possibility or even Higher Dimensions are inside of the narrative, so one can just control any element within the fiction. Only Plot Manipulation counter Plot Manipulation, although, Coincidence Immunity apparently can do it too (sub-power tho).

Antoniofer said:
Take into account that Plot Manipulation is rather control or influence the fictional story, even stuff as Fate, Possibility or even Higher Dimensions are inside of the narrative, so one can just control any element within the fiction.
Idk, Plot Manipulation is basically Fate Manipulation but fictional.

I'm asking this because I've been wondering would a being like The Thought Robot be able to beat Michael Demiurgos just from his plot manipulation?

Take into account that Plot Manipulation is rather control or influence the fictional story, even stuff as Fate, Possibility or even Higher Dimensions are inside of the narrative, so one can just control any element within the fiction. Only Plot Manipulation counter Plot Manipulation, although, Coincidence Immunity apparently can do it too (sub-power tho).
But can plot manipulation effect Non-existent beings ? Who can't interact with reality
(Sorry if its a stupid question i am new here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back