• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

**** WHAT I SAID ABOUT NO NEWS BECAUSE UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Somebody is trying to trademark yukkuris and they're getting about as much backlash as you'd expect (a lot).

The vocalist for Cirno's Perfect Math Class and Marisa Stole the Precious Thing is now officially a tourism ambassador.

This all feels ******* surreal, especially at 4 am and also when I was just joking about the lack of news. Maybe I'm just related to Sagume :v

Me enjoying my nice tour in Japan when I suddenly see icicles being thrown around and hear the pichu~n sound effect.

Huh

I'm honestly not that surprised, given the massive ******* backlash I saw on Japanese twitter the day before. Literally every artist I follow was going "hey this is ****** up".

I've been thinking, should we apply the {{Outdated}} template to Touhou pages? They're still pretty rough in most areas in spite of all the revisions.

Idk, the match probably will go the same, Kumagawa opens with him wincons while we don't know how Yukari will open with hers... we can bloodlust her tho, Yukari will very likely get High-Godly regen too so.

We only have one other active CRT currently since the physiology one got closed, so here's this. Here's hoping it doesn't die in the first hour :v

New CDS chapter is out and translated!

Vengeful spirits (and maybe divine spirits as well?) got a pretty explicit NEP statement, ffffffucking lmao. Also, divine spirits are affected by vengeful spirits again? And both Kanako AND Suwako are divine spirits now??? God this sucks so much, god physiology was already a confusing mess and now this. Oh yeah and the chapter is fine, Mizuchi is a boomer who doesn't know how technology works and not much else happens. Can't post it here because the site autoblocks it but the chapter is up on M/angadex.

I'm gonna say no, the reason Suwako says that is because they're both reliant on concepts and the solidification of their existence through those concepts. So this is more of a NEP upgrade for divine spirits imo. Gonna bring this up in the NEP thread.

New CDS chapter is out and translated!

Vengeful spirits (and maybe divine spirits as well?) got a pretty explicit NEP statement, ffffffucking lmao. Also, divine spirits are affected by vengeful spirits again? And both Kanako AND Suwako are divine spirits now??? God this sucks so much, god physiology was already a confusing mess and now this. Oh yeah and the chapter is fine, Mizuchi is a boomer who doesn't know how technology works and not much else happens. Can't post it here because the site autoblocks it but the chapter is up on M/angadex.

Divine spirit and god is similar/not to different shit anyways

By the way, a friend of mine suggested a theory that Kanako was deliberately lying about divine spirits being vulnerable to possession, based on how much suspicion she treated Sanae with after learning she went to the human village last chapter. Could be an attempt to trick Mizuchi into coming out of hiding, which would be interesting, but also means we should probably wait a few chapters before removing resistance to possession/soul manipulation.

Why were the Yorigami sisters the same tier as the low tiers back then? That always confused me, considering they fought Dream World Tenshi at the end of their AoCF campaign.

Something something spell card rules, idk.

We really gotta change our standards for scaling, a system for non-lethal fights doesn't make scaling impossible. Like, rarely are characters in fiction fighting to kill their opponent, but they scale just fine.

Honestly

At this rate, yall can feel free to post whatever CRTs you want, just ignore the limit. If staff wants to complain about it, well, they're the ones ignoring the current CRTs.

Bumping takes literally 5 seconds though.... And if a thread does suddenly become active, I can just ask for the closure of another thread in the meantime.

Back