• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Okay, so the current C’tan profiles are lacking to say the least so I made a few reworks for them.

Deceiver sandbox

Nightbringer sandbox

Void Dragon sandbox

On top of that, Necrons currently have Mid-High regen for seemingly no reason. No scan or source or anything. Even if they did have that feat buried somewhere that I couldn’t find, it’s far beyond anything they’ve been shown to regenerate from even with their reanimating protocols.

So I’m just proposing it be changed to Mid regen based on this statement that they can regen from their skulls being crushed. This would affect any current Necron profiles.

Not really. It has to be proven it scales to ap.
Huh I thought it was just scaling to physicals that you needed to prove that kind of stuff. Looking more into creation feats they need to have some centralized energy system which I don't think the C'tan have unless you literally count them being made of energy as a part of it. I'll just remove it for now. Also makes the profiles less cluttered so yay

also what is 4A based on? It is circular scaling it says scaling to the emp but the emp page says scaling to the ctan
Storm of the Emperor's Wrath that took up an entire sector of space based on Emp's profile. That and black holes that could wipe out solar systems in the void dragon's current profile I think

Storm of the Emperor's Wrath that took up an entire sector of space based on Emp's profile. That and black holes that could wipe out solar systems in the void dragon's current profile I think
Note 2: The Warp storm named "Storm of the Emperor's Wrath" is not yet proven conclusively to be the Emperor's i.e. a massive multi-star system encompassing psychic/warp storm after the Heresy (post 31st century) is likened to be the Master of Mankind's power, but this is the claim of the clergy of the Imperial Church, thus it's not entirely conclusive if he actually did it.

How big are those black holes? Even the biggest black hole in the galaxy is only 4B

Note 2: The Warp storm named "Storm of the Emperor's Wrath" is not yet proven conclusively to be the Emperor's i.e. a massive multi-star system encompassing psychic/warp storm after the Heresy (post 31st century) is likened to be the Master of Mankind's power, but this is the claim of the clergy of the Imperial Church, thus it's not entirely conclusive if he actually did it.
That'd be why it's a "possibly 4-A" Setsuna lol

Which is why the profiles say "likely"
How big are those black holes? Even the biggest black hole in the galaxy is only 4B
Literally no idea. There's no scan, no source. Literally nothing. Closest thing I remember to something like that is a feat from the codex where it says the C'tan battled each other and their black holes consumed entire systems. Problem is that was a battle involving the full C'tan. Theoretically it could work since their power should be somewhat similar, (At least in terms of what they can summon with their abilities. Not in terms of AP. IE system wiping black holes) but wasn't sure if I should put it in the rework so I just avoided it

Depends on how far into his time on the Golden Throne it happens, if its not long into his time on the Throne the difference really shouldnt be that big especially given how badly he was injured.

The Golden Throne drains your power iirc, hell most people believe the Golden Throne is why the Emperor hasn’t regenerated yet.

Depends on how far into his time on the Golden Throne it happens, if its not long into his time on the Throne the difference really shouldnt be that big especially given how badly he was injured.

The Golden Throne drains your power iirc, hell most people believe the Golden Throne is why the Emperor hasn’t regenerated yet.
It happened around M36 during the Age of Apostasy so he would’ve been interred for at least 5k years by that point.

IIRC the throne is literally killing him. It killed Malcador and the reason he’s still alive is because of those 1k souls being given to him everyday.

Tbf Emps is harder to kill then Mal, even tho both are Perpetuals Emps soul and power is quite a bit beefier. But yeah at that point im uncertain cause it is true the worship and such does provide a boost but it hadnt gotten to the same level as Modern 40k obviously and the Golden Throne is far from good for Emps.

His golden throne key would be weaker generally-
Yes and no.
On the physical side of things? Yes, certainly. He's a corpse barely holding himself together through sacrifice and sheer inhuman will. On the psychic side of things, absolutely not. The Emperor has become nothing if not jacked to the ******* nth degree from all the residual power worshipping him gets.

Yes and no.
On the physical side of things? Yes, certainly. He's a corpse barely holding himself together through sacrifice and sheer inhuman will. On the psychic side of things, absolutely not. The Emperor has become nothing if not jacked to the ******* nth degree from all the residual power worshipping him gets.
How will we treat the Warp Storm?

I mean I am certainly not doubtful on whether the Emperor could crap out a Warp storm that big if he wanted to. Daemons have done it ffs and they're tiny slivers of their gods. But on the other hand I'm not convinced it's his doing.

If “likely 4-A” doesn’t work since we don’t know if it was him who created the warp storm, would it be better to put it as “possibly 4-A” or just remove it entirely?

Honestly, I'd say to remove 4-A key entirely. Not only is it tied to one C'tan shard, but that said C'tan shard was possibly the largest one in the galaxy which doesn't scale well with other C'tans who do not have such powerful shards.

And not only that, but as the thread entailed the feat itself is pretty questionable if we are going scaling wise.

Honestly, I'd say to remove 4-A key entirely. Not only is it tied to one C'tan shard, but that said C'tan shard was possibly the largest one in the galaxy which doesn't scale well with other C'tans who do not have such powerful shards.

And not only that, but as the thread entailed the feat itself is pretty questionable if we are going scaling wise.
This is less about he C’tan themselves and more 4-A scaling as a whole since it’s based on a dubious feat and a statement without a proper scan

So uh… turns out most of the 4-B feats we scale psykers to, and by extension the C’tan are more hax and range feats more than anything.

The Cacodominus feat was based around them being lost, not due to actual destruction, but them becoming barbaric after losing connection to the astronomicon. The Teturact feat was based around hax and range rather than actually destroying a system. And the 4-B physical feats are obviously being removed soon anyways.

So now I’m thinking they’d be like At least High 4-C off of upscaling from the singular shards unless there are more 4-B feats

For the time being though, would it be okay to add the regen since that doesnt seem to be opposed

So uh… turns out most of the 4-B feats we scale psykers to, and by extension the C’tan are more hax and range feats more than anything.

The Cacodominus feat was based around them being lost, not due to actual destruction, but them becoming barbaric after losing connection to the astronomicon. The Teturact feat was based around hax and range rather than actually destroying a system. And the 4-B physical feats are obviously being removed soon anyways.

So now I’m thinking they’d be like At least High 4-C off of upscaling from the singular shards unless there are more 4-B feats
OOF.

For the time being though, would it be okay to add the regen since that doesnt seem to be opposed
Yeah alot of the more top tier Psyker feats are more hax then physicals.

Welp I completely forgot about this. Anyways, regen is really the only thing we can add so I'm gonna do that now and ask for this to be closed since this is pretty much dead in the water.

Edit: Okay regen's been applied to everyone

Last edited:
Back