• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Armorchompy is correct. That is extremely important.

Thank you to everybody here for helping out.

Can you clarify what you added exactly and what you intend to add, please?

Okay. That is fine. I will unlock those pages then.

Could Cymbal, Tambourine, and Drum's profiles be opened too for the same reason?
Please research every single profile page that I need to unlock for you, and their EXACTLY worded titles, so I can handle it at once, rather than run back and forth. After that you can mention it here.

I am currently extremely overworked and very tired and distracted. I cannot constantly run back and forth.

Woah hold on, as far as I know, we don't add + modifiers to lifting strength tiers. You should revert those.
I am not sure. It doesn't seem to do any harm, as long as the lifting strength values are past the halfway point before the next level.

Also, you did not properly justify why Yamcha and Krillin have their new lifting strength values by linking to Goku's page via internal wiki short links, and also use "at least" at the start of sentences, instead of "At least".

I want you to be absolutely certain that these are all of the profile pages that I need to unlock for you during this revision first.

Okay. Then it is fine. I will unlock them for you.

However, you seem to inaccurately have inserted Class K+ for the Lifting Strength values.

4905000 Newton is the midway point of Class K, and 1744289 Newton is less than that.

All of the pages that you have edited based on this should have their statistics changed to Class K only.

I corrected the Goku, Yamcha, and Krillin pages.

Tell me here when you are done with the others.

Okay. Thanks. Please make an effort to be more careful in the future.

For this profile, I think it would be better if it were named Yomi (Yu Yu Hakusho) instead of just Yomi since there are two other Yomis that have their own verse listed next to their name too, it would be confusing if the same were not done with YYH's Yomi

For this profile, I think it would be better if it were named Yomi (Yu Yu Hakusho) instead of just Yomi since there are two other Yomis that have their own verse listed next to their name too, it would be confusing if the same were not done with YYH's Yomi
I have done so, but the following pages need to have their links redirected:

Is somebody here willing to handle it please? I am very tired and worn out at the moment.

This page needs to be added onto the Hulk tabber (alternative version of the character), list it “5 Ronin” within the comics section.

Back