• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Godzilla(grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

low 4-C versions

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Here's my input...

Goji has slightly higher AP/Durability not to mention he has an immensely higher LS (While Frieza's LS is unknown, he should logically be far stronger than Kid Goku's Class 100 feat) Godzilla also appears to have a small reaction speed advantage (Comparing low-ends). When it comes to fighting, Frieza is much more skilled, being able to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin, he also possesses superior range, is way more nimble, and has a more efficient way of flying. Frieza is also one tough S.O.B. as he's can keep on fighting after getting the crap beaten out of him multiple times and was still conscious after being cut in half while lying in the epicenter of Namek's destruction. Freezer is also smarter and has shown to be analytical at times (take his fight against Dyspo as an example)

Godzilla could potentially find ways to counter Frieza with his RE but Frieza has had plenty of experience in fighting against beings who grow stronger as they fight so I doubt Goji's RE would be much of an issue, Frieza also has useful techniques such as his Imprisonment Ball and telekinesis, not to mention he can also pull a Killer Queen by firing invisible ki blasts at his opponents and detonating them from the inside, so I think Frieza wins this.

Freezypop has my vote

Last edited:
If Frieza gets pissed off enough he'll just blow up the planet and then Godzilla will have even less Mobility to work with because I can't remember if he can breathe in space like Frieza.

If Frieza gets pissed off enough he'll just blow up the planet and then Godzilla will have even less Mobility to work with because I can't remember if he can breathe in space like Frieza.
Godzilla can survive in space like Frieza and is capable of flight but his method for doing so is very stiff compared to Frieza’s full 360
IMG_9596.gif

this isn't worth voting for. Goji has 0 wincons. Like yes they're AP is similar but for goji to win Frieza would need to sit down and just let him hit him for a while until he dies and we all know that ain't happening

It's not, the wincons are there, they are just unlikely
just because there's a wincon doesn't mean that something isn't a stomp. Godzilla can literally win only if Frieza just sits in front of him and takes the attacks. That is it.

If Frieza destroys the planet, there's nothing Godzilla can do. It's a stomp.

Vote for Frieza.

Is it fine with the rest of you if I close this thread?

Is it fine with the rest of you if I close this thread?
there's nobody arguing for godzilla, and everyone seems to think its a massive stomp, and according to the comment above yours the match is potentially going to get removed due to being a stomp, so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back