• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. In that case he might One-Shot Thanos since Thanos nearly killed himself by Destroying the Infinity Stones which was literally stated to be a 5 Gigaton Blast in the movie.

if thanos survived two 5 gigaton blasts, he should be able to take a couple hits from charles barkley. he also has a decent skill and experience advantage, so i wouldn't call this a stomp.

if thanos survived two 5 gigaton blasts, he should be able to take a couple hits from charles barkley. he also has a decent skill and experience advantage, so i wouldn't call this a stomp.
I'm screenshotting this quote and saving it for a special occasion.

Also, I love how no one is batting an eye at Thanos potentially getting stomped by Charles Barkley.

charles barkley has, like, a decade and a half of basketball experience, while thanos has centuries of experience as a warlord. thanos takes skill and experience easily. plus, charles barkley's giant form doesn't last forever. eventually he'll revert to athlete level. so it all comes down to whether or not thanos can avoid charles barkley's blows and wear him out over time.

Well, that depends. How long was it shown to take in the comic? Because it's possible that that is a speed feat that just never got calc'd.

a timeframe isn't specified. it just says "soon, in a remote canyon in utah".

it would be really funny if godzilla's best speed feat came from this comic, though.

Mmm... this is starting to vear off into CRT territory.

Should we assume 17 hours for now and hold off on the other things for their own thread?

so i kinda doubt that thanos is gonna be able to dodge charles' attacks for 17 hours straight. the best he can do is probably just try to outskill and overpower him with his lifting strength advantage.

actually, couldn't thanos just avoid all of charles barkley's attacks with his lifting strength? if charles tries to crush him with his basketball, thanos can just catch it and throw it away. if charles tries to step on thanos, he can just lift charles' foot over his head and shove him off. all i can really see charles doing here is kicking thanos like a soccer ball.

actually, couldn't thanos just avoid all of charles barkley's attacks with his lifting strength? if charles tries to crush him with his basketball, thanos can just catch it and throw it away. if charles tries to step on thanos, he can just lift charles' foot over his head and shove him off. all i can really see charles doing here is kicking thanos like a soccer ball.
It doesn't exactly work like that, afaic. Thanos would need to tank the KE first, and then apply the lifting strength to lift him off.

Like, if Charles just stepped on him and attempted to crush him by applying force, Thanos could indeed LS out of the situation and potentially even knock Charles down, but if Charlos instead attempted to stomp on him repeatedly, the KE is transferred and he crushes Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back