• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think high low is better than mid low, due to all the damage the pressure and the ruptured bones would have caused to his organs.
Definitely agree, high low easily.
Queen straight up talks about the ruptured organs that his squeeze was gonna cause, and the inevitable damage from the bones splicing him on the inside is clear.

I also agree with all the other additions, good stuff.

Last edited:
Doubt it's low-mid since they're not regenerating anywhere close to "lost limbs or traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection", could be High-Low though.
Honestly, low mid is definitely more accurate via him regening from traditionally fatal wounds concerning his organs getting steamrolled and spiked. We see Sanji coughing blood during the squeeze and then getting thrown abruptly with his upper body making direct contact with the ground. So those crushed sternum bones are stabbing into his ruptured organs, ouch. Pretty fatal damage, it also definitely fits with the "severe organ damage" aspect of low mid as well as the "more extensive internal damage" factor since ruptured organs ain't just minor organ damage + the added damage from the bones going SPIKE SPIKE on the inside.

Last edited:
Honestly, low mid is definitely more accurate via him regening from traditionally fatal wounds concerning his organs getting steamrolled and spiked. We see Sanji coughing blood during the squeeze and then getting thrown abruptly with his upper body making direct contact with the ground. So those crushed sternum bones are stabbing into his ruptured organs, ouch. Pretty fatal damage, it also definitely fits with the "severe organ damage" aspect of low mid as well as the "more extensive internal damage" factor since ruptured organs ain't just minor organ damage + the added damage from the bones going SPIKE SPIKE on the inside.
We literally don't see any of that though, the most we see and hear via the sound effects are that his bones were broke.

I'm not really seeing this as a resistance tbh.

The rest in the OP looks fine to me.
In chapter 1016 Zeus reveals to Nami that his lightning blasts can target Ulti's insides despite how durable her skin is, Zoro was unaffected by the lightning blast from Zeus.

We literally don't see any of that though, the most we see and hear via the sound effects are that his bones were broke.
Yeah cause its internal damage, its not like we're going to hear CRACK and SNAP sounds from organs. Queen says it himself that their going to rupture in a one and done deal, and the bones spiking the organs further is kind of obvious considering it wasn't just a couple of bones but all of them. This includes the sternum bones which are gonna cause direct damage due to the impact of him getting slammed on his upper body after Queen let him go.

If anything its very easily peak of high low and barely low mid but considering the damage to him being done on the inside is obvious I think low mid is a reasonable addition.

In chapter 1016 Zeus reveals to Nami that his lightning blasts can target Ulti's insides despite how durable her skin is, Zoro was unaffected by the lightning blast from Zeus.
It doesn't look like he was unaffected though. He was briefly taken down along with everyone else except for Luffy himself; and the only reason why Luffy was the only one in fighting condition at that moment is because he was unaffected by the lightning.

Zoro just recovered and got back up, like the other Supernova.

Yeah cause its internal damage, its not like we're going to hear CRACK and SNAP sounds from organs. Queen says it himself that their going to rupture in a one and done deal, and the bones spiking the organs further is kind of obvious considering it wasn't just a couple of bones but all of them. This includes the sternum bones which are gonna cause direct damage due to the impact of him getting slammed on his upper body after Queen let him go.

If anything its very easily peak of high low and barely low mid but considering the damage to him being done on the inside is obvious I think low mid is a reasonable addition.
I don't think it's Low mid at all sorry considering the scope of Low mid.

I don't think it's Low mid at all sorry considering the scope of Low mid.
Well sure, it's unimpressive as far as low mid goes but it still checks out key factors of low mid.

- Severe organ damage? Check: Ruptured organs further damaged through spiked bones all over the place + coughing blood showing key internal damage which got worse after getting rag-dolled to the ground.

- Traditionally fatal wounds? Check: Ruptured organs are a big deal.

High low only accounts for minor organ damage, and its clear Sanji went through more then that.

It doesn't look like he was unaffected though. He was briefly taken down along with everyone else except for Luffy himself

and the only reason why Luffy was the only one in fighting condition at that moment is because he was unaffected by the lightning.

Zoro just recovered and got back up, like the other Supernova.
He was in the air, the lightning bolt sent him to the ground.

And the fact he could fly directly towards them?

The lightning blast attacks the insides, so if he recovered with no shown damage then he resisted it. There's also the carrot example where we literally see him get hit and is uneffected.
Well sure, it's unimpressive as far as low mid goes but it still checks out key factors of low mid.

- Severe organ damage? Check: Ruptured organs further damaged through spiked bones all over the place + coughing blood showing key internal damage which got worse after getting rag-dolled to the ground.

- Traditionally fatal wounds? Check. Ruptured organs are a big deal.

High low only accounts for minor organ damage, and its clear Sanji went through more then that.
There's literally no evidence of severe organ damage from that attack, Queen says the attack would rupture organs but this is ignoring the fact that Sanji has a germa iron body and the fact that the attack didn't finish as Queen hit himself twice.

The lightning blast attacks the insides, so if he recovered with no shown damage then he resisted it. There's also the carrot example where we literally see him get him and is uneffected.

There's literally no evidence of severe organ damage from that attack, Queen says the attack would rupture organs but this is ignoring the fact that Sanji has a germa iron body and the fact that the attack didn't finish as Queen hit himself twice.
But the attack was already enough to break all of his bones as Queen's squeeze was already done. What got interrupted was an additional attack via the Brachio Launchers yet he was still squeezing him further until the second Brachio attack hit. He also talks about his chokehold doing the job even after he let him go, meaning even Queen was satisfied after said squeeze. Got to remember Queen was literally continually squeezing him and had full dialogue with Sanji as he squeezed, explaining how the broken bones and ruptured organs would all come about from the same pressure mid squeeze. Queen was squeezing him for a long time, the Brachio Launchers were sadistic overkill just to flex on Sanji.

If all the bones got broken, you're telling me the squishy organs weren't damaged as well even with Sanji showing clear signs of taking heavy internal damage and Queen explaining this as an attack that causes both? None of the bones pierced out of him yet he coughed blood, and the additional impacts of getting thrown on his chest makes things even worse. Not to mention that the bones spiking him from the inside in various places is already enough to cause severe organ damage from that alone.

Could you please avoid writing these long walls of text if you're just repeating the same thing over and over again?

I said above there isn't evidence of severe organ damage like there is with the bones breaking, we don't know for certain if all the bones broke as chopper wouldn't have a way of knowing. And like I said above Sanji has a germa iron body which is more resilient than a human on.

We also don't have evidence of organs healing, we see his bones healing back in place similar to other instances of the Germa doing that but there's no evidence of organ healing as of yet.

So again, considering organ damage is already covered in High Low and most of the applications for low mid currently are out of the scope of Sanji's Regen it would be safer and more accurate to just use High Low.

What do you mean fly?

The lightning blast attacks the insides, so if he recovered with no shown damage then he resisted it. There's also the carrot example where we literally see him get hit and is uneffected.

He wasn't unaffected by Carrot's lightning. He clearly felt it; it just wasn't strong enough.

And getting up to continue fighting doesn't mean you didn't take damage. We've seen that Zoro can be pushed to absolute extremes in terms of endurance and continuing to fight while injured; so this doesn't look like a specific resistance to lightning to me. Just a feat for Zoro's endurance.

What do you mean fly
Big Mom and Kaido are both flying in the sky, Luffy has almost constant flight capable of reaching them while in that moment Zoro didn't.
He wasn't unaffected by Carrot's lightning. He clearly felt it; it just wasn't strong enough.
You can still feel the effects but have a resistance to something.

Except he's not enduring anything, he just didn't take damage; there's no new wounds on him and he took a direct bolt. Again something that does internal damage didn't do anything, endurance would be if it did do damage but he shrugs it off.

Except he's not enduring anything, he just didn't take damage; there's no new wounds on him and he took a direct bolt. Again something that does internal damage didn't do anything, endurance would be if it did do damage but he shrugs it off.

You might as well say every person who was ever hit by lightning and got up afterwards has Resistance to Lightning. I think the threshold should be a bit higher here and so far the evidence for Zoro doesn't supporting it in my opinion.

Also, how do you expect to see new internal injuries anyway? We don't get a look inside the characters.

Could you please avoid writing these long walls of text if you're just repeating the same thing over and over again?
My apologies, was not my intention. I was just stressing the length of Queen's squeeze. You know my points now so I can write less.
I said above there isn't evidence of severe organ damage like there is with the bones breaking, we don't know for certain if all the bones broke as chopper wouldn't have a way of knowing. And like I said above Sanji has a germa iron body which is more resilient than a human on.
Chopper is a medical genius, not far fetched to think he would know especially since we hear several cracks and see internal spikes all over Sanji's body. Plus the mf walking like he's the leaning tower of Pisa lmfao.
Germa iron body? Queen literally flexes on how masters of armament haki get badly shit on by his squeeze, an iron body is a complete joke to Queen.
We also don't have evidence of organs healing, we see his bones healing back in place similar to other instances of the Germa doing that but there's no evidence of organ healing as of yet.
It's not something we'd really get a sound effect for, it's clearly just an added effect of Queen's squeeze and clearly happened to Sanji.
So again, considering organ damage is already covered in High Low and most of the applications for low mid currently are out of the scope of Sanji's Regen it would be safer and more accurate to just use High Low.
Thinking of it that way I think this is reasonable, since he does not check all the boxes of Low Mid yet. I am sure we will get more showings and explanations in later chapters so for now I can agree to High Low.
I do still think Low-Mid is reasonable just not as safe as High-Low, good way to put it.

You might as well say every person who was ever hit by lightning and got up afterwards has Resistance to Lightning. I think the threshold should be a bit higher here and so far the evidence for Zoro doesn't supporting it in my opinion.
No that's not what I'm saying at all, Zoro got up after getting hit by Enel's lightning in Skypiea but I wouldn't say that's ressitance worthy.
Also, how do you expect to see new internal injuries anyway? We don't get a look inside the characters.
There isn't any, that's the point. Oda has highlighted when character take internal injuries before. There's nothing with Zoro, he just took it with no sign of damage afterwards.

Thinking of it that way I think this is reasonable, since he does not check all the boxes of Low Mid yet. I am sure we will get more showings and explanations in later chapters so for now I can agree to High Low.
I do still think Low-Mid is reasonable just not as safe as High-Low, good way to put it.
Good to hear

Good to hear
Quick question though, concerning regen would every requirement have to be met to be applied?

If yes, then definitely stick to High Low only for now since Sanji would only meet like a single requirement of Low Mid at best lol.

If not then I do still think Low Mid can be considered, but regardless peak of High Low is fine for now too. I really just want to know for future reference.

Agree with all. I just don't see resistance in the case of Carrot (because Zoro, in addition to showing empirical signs of feeling electricity, confirms the fact directly by his own words).

Against Zeus he clearly shows resistance. Zoro stood up instantly after being totally pirced by a huge electrical blast. The electricity went through his body completely (affecting organs and brain) if Zoro didn't have a degree of resistance he would collapse agonizing for a long time, but we know he got up seconds after that.

shouldn't Sanji also get resistance to piercing attacks, along with the blade and blunt force? The vinsmoke children cant be harmed by firearms, which are usually capable of piercing even stronger one-piece characters. the only reason the Big Mom pirates could damage with gun fire is that they used specialized bullets and weapons.

shown here

Zoro stood up instantly after being totally pirced by a huge electrical blast. The electricity went through his body completely (affecting organs and brain)
So he was affected and resisted it at the same time? Being able to get up after internal damage doesn't mean you resist it, it means you can get up after taking internal damage.

He resisted precisely because he did not suffer the side effects of the massive electric current in contact with his whole body. Anyone without resistance would not stand up in seconds perfectly as Zoro did after that.

He resisted precisely because he did not suffer the side effects of the massive electric current in contact with his whole body. Anyone without resistance would not stand up in seconds perfectly as Zoro did after that.
This is fiction. Zoro could definitely stand up after an attack like that without necessarily resisting lightning. His endurance is insane.

I think we're mistaking endurance here, an example of his endurance would be him still fighting after taking the hakai, this lightning bolt blast isn't like that.

Back