• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Anyway, alongside the Kill The Past thing I would like to ask for a bunch of redirects, since a lot of pages have more than one possible name. Apologies if this is a lot. Just so I'm clear I'm asking the names without a link redirect to the ones with a link, not the opposite
@Abstractions @Crazylatin77

Would either of you be willing to handle this please? Tell us here if you accept.

I also have references to add to the profile so it'll take a while.

We'd also prefer if Dante's profile was left unlocked from this point onwards. Dante's profile is no longer subject to rampant vandalism anymore.
It is still a very popular page, so it is at risk of being vandalised again.

Okay. I suppose that we can do an experiment in that regard then.

The Versus Thread Removal Request is getting tens of replies and it's being ignored by staff. I don't know if the staff members don't have time or they simply don't care that much, but the thread not getting attention is kinda off.

I think the way we handle the removal of matches is wrong, we shouldn't depend on staff members to remove matches, but I also don't think regular members can handle that, since things like bias can make a huge part of the decision.

More attention would be the correct thing to do.

I'd like to request a rename to Protagonist (Kingdom Hearts χ) to "Player (Kingdom Hearts)".

The KH Wiki calls the character "Player", and so does virtually everyone in the KH community last I checked, the "χ" clarification is also unecessary given that no other character in KH has the same name currently.
I have done so. The following pages needs to have links updated:

The Versus Thread Removal Request is getting tens of replies and it's being ignored by staff. I don't know if the staff members don't have time or they simply don't care that much, but the thread not getting attention is kinda off.

I think the way we handle the removal of matches is wrong, we shouldn't depend on staff members to remove matches, but I also don't think regular members can handle that, since things like bias can make a huge part of the decision.

More attention would be the correct thing to do.

@SomebodyData @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @DarkDragonMedeus @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions @Colonel_Krukov @Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @SamanPatou @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue

Ongoing help with this task would be appreciated.

Maybe we can use a similar system to the calculations evaluations thread, in which the relevant staff members give thumbs up/likes to the requests that have been taken care of already, to inform others that help out, to reduce the time consumption?

All that is needed to remove a match is their approval. They can like commente that have simple arguments like a character that was upgraded and the match is no longer fair.

If it's something more problematic, that need discussion and more attention, they can comment.

All that is needed to remove a match is their approval. They can like commente that have simple arguments like a character that was upgraded and the match is no longer fair.

If it's something more problematic, that need discussion and more attention, they can comment.
I thought that the thread was only for removing outdated matchups (due to upgrades or downgrades) from locked profile pages.

I think the reason why they're posting here is because the addition request is kinda bloated atm and no one seems to be adding them. I would myself, but I'm still trying to take it easy-ish atm.

Hmm. That is not what it is originally intended for. I can understand if our staff find that too stressful and time-consuming to deal with, and it likely bloats up the thread with discussion rather than its main purpose.

Anyway, I do not remotely have the time to add even more tasks to my schedule, so I would greatly appreciate if other staff members are willing to collaborate with handling it instead.

i'm bringing this one up because i need to know if this match was fair or not.

i heard you can use all purpose request thread to examine a thread if your not sure if the verdict was right or whether it was a stomp or not.

was the 35 ft between them fine or not is what i need to know

because even crimsonstarfallen who knows both umineko and mcu wasn't sure.

If everyone agrees it's a stomp then it shouldn't be added, otherwise it should be fine and you don't have to worry.

Back