• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this quote be added to Yog-Sothoth's avatar tabber?

The Affair that shambleth about in the night, the Evil that defieth the Elder Sign, the Herd that stand watch at the secret portal each tomb is known to have, and that thrive on that which groweth out of the tenants within—all these Blacknesses are lesser than HE Who guardeth the Gateway; HE Who will guide the rash one beyond all the worlds into the Abyss of unnamable Devourers. For HE is 'UMR AT-TAWIL', the Most Ancient One, which the scribe rendereth as THE PROLONGED OF LIFE."
~ Through the Gates of the Silver Key​

@Bobsican

I added the category.

@Ionliosite

I handled that as well.

@Zach In the style of profiles like Barker Sulliva I've made the verse name "The Prince of Milk (Exurb1averse)", and changed the verse category to Exurb1averse (other wiki people told me this was the naming protocol for unnamed continuities by a single author).

Thank you for helping out.

Yes. Tell me here when you are done.

Is somebody in the staff willing to fix the problem?

Is this where I can request Sysop approval for a CRT? If so, the CRT I refer to is my Alien & Predator CRT. To give a short and quick rundown, it was established that the AvP Crossover is Canon to the Predator Verse, which can't be said for the Alien Verse. Scaling has been figured out and is pending final approval/closure, which has gone on for a couple of days. I apologize if this is not the right thread or way to bring this up to attention.

To request sysop approval for a CRT, you should pick a few random sysops and leave a post on their message walls/profiles about it.

If you don't know who the sysops are, you can check out the VS Battles Staff page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back