• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part? Ap, Ss, dura? Also, do you have a text for it in mind? And, isn't Punisher is the one who fall upon the car and Deadpool tanked through him fallen atop of him.

Thank you for helping out so much. I appreciate it.

Elizhaa already handled it,

I think this can be put here without a CRT

Michael Myers Lifting Strength: [Reboot Key] Class 5 (Lifted and carried away a tombstone weighing half a to and flipped over a car given some time) [A half-ton tombstone = 1000 lbs = 453.51 kg (Peak Human); Car is a Volkswagen Golf Mk2 according to imcdb with a curb weight between 845 to 1,070 kg (Peak Human) at best since only 1 out of 10 models is Class 1 and he didn't pick it completely off the ground)

Feats not included: [Thorn Timeline Key] HW6 Neck Snap (Class 1); [Reboot Key]: Snaps Chai (Class ?) {probably needs a calc} Snaps Neck (Class 1)

Can someone please rename The Orb (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to Power Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe as that is it's real name in verse, and the Orb is the thing used to carry the Power Stone.

Can someone also rename Eye of Agamotto (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to Time Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe, because just like the Orb, the real name in the MCU is the Time Stone, with the eye of Agamotto being the thing which protects the time stone

It seems better to create redirects from "Mind Stone (Marvel Cinematic Universe)", etcetera, to the more distinctive names.

Is somebody willing to help Sean out, or should I briefly give him temporary rollback rights, so he can handle the edits himself instead?

I'm not knowledgeable about the character enough to help out properly here.

Okay. Should I give him temporary rollback rights then?

Okay. I will do so.

@Sean

Tell me here when you are done with the editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back