• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.

All-purpose request thread - 6

Please add these three quotes to Fusion Zamasu

Regular Tab: My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.

Barrier of Light: All mortals will be wiped out from where my light shines.

Grotesque Zamasu: Either this (Light of Divine Justice, strike at me now! A cowering God who appeases evil can never prevail!) or this (I don't need your prostrations, mortal - I JUST NEED YOU DEAD!)

Lollipop The King said:
Regular Tab: My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.
The quote his regular tab already has is a more accuratively translated version of this one, so I don't think there's any need to change.

Ionliosite said:
The quote his regular tab already has is a more accuratively translated version of this one, so I don't think there's any need to change.
Firstly, there isn't any quote in his tab, just his picture.

Secondly, how is it more accurate? They basically mean the same thing. Revere me, Worship me, Praise me, Give praise unto me, The beautiful, This beautiful, This noble, The sublime, Immortal and most powerful god, The almighty and divine. Literally the same. Or are you just against it because it's from the dub?

Also, you didn't even acknowledge the other ones.

No, I'm saying it is more accurate because it is. And I know there isn't more than quote yet, but the point is the same, the only quote there is is the same one you're using for the Base Tab, and thus I refered to it as such to avoid confusion.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Elizhaa

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

@Lollipop

If you simply want to grammar-correct pages, I could give you temporary editing rights. You could tell me here when you are done.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I closed the stomp threads. I think the warning is fine; if the user still continued making the stomp threads and don't follow the warning, then, I think a ban is needed.

Jimeze should be Jimizu as his name is a pun on Misuji beef.

Su Roas/Rozie should be Sous Roas and Roasie as her name is a pun on Roast and Sous-vide steak.

Bollarator should be Borareta, as it's play on the Japanese word for rip-off.

Pirina should be Pilina, which is a type of mollusk, which is what other Namekians are named after.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I already updated Jimizu, but just to make certain, are these their official names, or just ones that you think make better sense?

From the ones I've checked, it looks like the names for the current profiles were used in earlier translations, while the ones Lollipop is providing are used on the Dragon Ball wiki, which I think shows that it has general fandom acceptance.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Thank you. I will continue with the updates then.

M3X

Can I ask you guys to edit two characters ratings that doesn't make any sense, and the proof for it is a joke video?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@M3X

What do you need help with specifically?

M3X

Both Arthur Morga and John Marsto need their 9-A rating removed. The reason is, the video linked for the "Can blow up bridges and trains" justifications is a joke video. In the video, Arthur trow his lighter to the ground and the bridge explode. This is wrong, because the brigde didn't explode because of that. Both Arthur and John put inumerous dynamites in the pillars of the brigde, and after then, Arthur explode the bridge.

In fact both use dynamites, since you can play as both and the mechanics and everything else works equally for both. So, remove the 9-A and just add a "far higher with dynamites stick" (Can one shot characters that can harm both Arthur and John)

Agnaa said:
the Dragon Ball wiki, which I think shows that it has general fandom acceptance.
The Dragon Ball Wiki is an extremely unrealible source of information mocked by anyone who knows about the canon of the series, so this is just plain false.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I'd lean towards the names as they were in the official English subtitles of the DBS anime.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
So did I make a mistake when I changed the names?

If something so like this is seriously this much of a problem, then change them back. Excuse me for ever bringing it up in the first place. I'm outnumbered by anyway.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Well, according to my knowledge, as it stands there are many profiles that are named according to the DB wiki or the Japanese pronunciation, and there are many that are named according to the official English subtitles. So it's a whole mess and somebody would need to go through them to convert them all to only one format, whichever is decided.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Maybe it's mature art?
You might be onto something. It could be because imgur itself allows mature art, and so if you're in a country where an ID is required to view mature art you wouldn't be allowed to see any image on imgur without your ID?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is some staff member willing to upload the image to this wiki and then replace the link?

Antvasima said:
Is some staff member willing to upload the image to this wiki and then replace the link?
If it's an issue with specific countries affecting all of imgur, I don't think it's very practical to replace all links, or very effective just to replace links on that page.

Also, each of those albums had quite a few images, it would look a little messy linking all of them individually on the wiki.

@Spino There's 4 albums linked, actually.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The thread has been dealt with and closed by other members.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I gave him a final warning. If he continues, we will have to ban him.

Just a few real-world animals. The American lobster, the green and black poison dart frog, and the aardvark. My sandbox drafts are 100% finished and ready to go, other than categories.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Nemo212

Okay. I will give you temporary editing rights. Tell me here when you are done.

ChemistKyle89 said:
I think this can be put here without a CRT
Michael Myers Lifting Strength: [Reboot Key] Class 5 (Lifted and carried away a tombstone weighing half a to and flipped over a car given some time) [A half-ton tombstone = 1000 lbs = 453.51 kg (Peak Human); Car is a Volkswagen Golf Mk2 according to imcdb with a curb weight between 845 to 1,070 kg (Peak Human) at best since only 1 out of 10 models is Class 1 and he didn't pick it completely off the ground)

Feats not included: [Thorn Timeline Key] HW6 Neck Snap (Class 1); [Reboot Key]: Snaps Chai (Class ?) {probably needs a calc} Snaps Neck (Class 1)
So, an average of the 10 curb weights of the car = 919 kg + 76.4 kg (Avg US Female Weight) = 995.4 kg (Class 1)...but First Class Lever looks like you only lift 1/2 the mass, so 497.7 kg (Peak Human) {The fulcrum is the far tires, the mass is centered in the center, and you lift from ~ the other tires...probably a bit less than that since the woman was on the far side and closer to the fulcrum}. [Still at least class 1 from the neck snap though].

Not really. If you type [[User: you can find all users with profiles whose name starts with whatever characters you want, but there's not much of a better function than that. You can also search "site:vsbattles.fandom.com agnaa" for example to see when Google's picked up on a name being on the site, but that's not very useful for names with words that are on profiles.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
You can also type like this in the top search bar:

User:Agnaa

Or any starting character you want to search with.

For example:

Fgbfxgn
The same works with:

Message Wall:<character(s)>

But it doesn't show all the users.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
That might be an idea. New users who come to create pages don't know how to create a sandbox (even I did not at first). So it might be helpful.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I also think that placing information about this somewhere would be a good idea. In which instruction page should we do so though?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I do not think that we are supposed to edit the Fandom standard pages, just the instruction pages that we have created on our own.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
How long is this forum move gonna take? I'm on my third completed Pokemon profile in Google Drive and I can't even put them in my Blogs.
You should be able to put them in your sandbox?