• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to make a CRT that'll bump up Iguana from 10-C to 10-A, but I need it to be decomposited beforehand, especially since we have a page for a different iguana species now.

The profile mainly focuses on green iguanas, so it should be renamed Green Iguana. I can handle the rest from there.

@Apex

I handled it.

However, as I mentioned in a comment in the blog, we really do need a content revision thread regarding the tiering of real world animals, as several of them have very exaggerated statistics due to accumulated kinetic energy while running full speed.

@Planck

I handled that as well.

@Apex

No problem. Would you be willing to start a thread in the calc group forum regarding kinetic energy for small or regular size animals?

@Planck

No problem regarding that either.

I request that Demons and Strangers name to be changed to Heresy as the author of the manga changed it and said that this was the true name of his universe. At beginning he was not sure what to name it as all he had was only a draft for just the early part of the manga, but now he think "Heresy" is more adequate for it.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

On Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic's page in the optional equipment section, the Elasticity stone misspells "by" as "bt" in the description and in the Sword of Acorns' description the third sentence ("Sonic has been shown to carry up to fifty at one time with preparation, with each one on his person increasing his durability.") describes the Power Rings Sonic has carried at a time, and should be removed from the Sword of Acorns' description

Sans got updated and his profile needs to get cleaned now.

• Capital letters come out of nowhere without a new sentence starting and with wanna-be important words..which are not worth being in caps.
  • "Is a Glass Cannon" is not worth to be a weakness.

Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back