• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

All-purpose request thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Ogbun renamed them.

I thought only admins and content mods could rename a page.

Minor name change, but can someone rename this to a simpler name? Just remove the verse name. Not like there is anybody named that name due to the y at the end.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@AKM

No, as long as the page moving isn't admin-locked, discussion moderators can do so as well.

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Done.

@Ant Okay. I don't think it allows regular members to rename a page too, right?

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Yes, that was the old norm which I was aware of. But from what Ant just said, I think now discussion mods can rename a page too if the page moving isn't admin-locked.

Mindovin

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@AKM Its gives the same protection as editing, so it should allow. Should we admin locked every profile's moving?

Mindovin said:
@AKM Its gives the same protection as editing, so it should allow. Should we admin locked every profile's moving?
Yeah, we were meant to make that change.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
We already have automatic protection that prevents non-staff members from moving pages, and our discussion moderators should be able to handle the responsibility. No change is necessary as far as I am concerned.

I can't open a thread about it tho (it doesn't have that button down below that says start a discussion) and Lego Marvel in general doesn't have a tag nor a verse page so how'd I even ask to check said revision?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
@Tllmbrg You can click "explore", then "forum", then Content Revision and make a thread. Be sure to tag the relevant pages at the bottom, in this case Deadpool (Lego). As for who to ask, I suppose you can ask the creator of a page as well as a few staff member.

Also can someone unlock the Superman (Original) page? As I brought up in a CRT, destroying a skyscraper has been calculated as Low 7-B on our Reference for Common Feats page, plus the link is broken.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, the Lego page only has one supporter, and he is unreliable. Anyway, creating a content revision thread and then asking a few discussion moderators to comment there seems like a good idea.

AKM sama

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I fixed the ones I noticed. Or did you mean some other typo? Please specify.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
AKM handled it.

@Ionliosite

Should we ban that guy? Perhaps you should mention it in the current rule-violation report thread?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is somebody willing to upload the relevant page to this wiki instead, and then update the link to that instead?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Crazylatin77

Thank you for helping out.

@James

AKM sama handled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.