• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Weakened All Might and Star with all of her X-66 Jets, fight takes place in a lifeless copy of Japan so collateral damage isn't a concern and both sides have any potential canonical knowledge they would have on each other. This is not a death match.

All Might :

Star and Stripe :

Incon :

Last edited:
All Might gets stomped into the ground

Even without the X-66 jets, Star and Stripe with just her Enhanced Strength alone punched Shiggy across the ocean. Although her strength is stated by WoG to not be on par with All Might's, she's still strong enough to harm characters on that level with physical attacks.

If we include every other thing Star has at her disposal:
1. Fist Bump To The Earth: Makes her much stronger than her own Enhanced Strength, and she can still maintain this rule alongside her Enhanced Strength so she can't be put off guard
2. Keraunos: This attack was constantly burning into Shiggy to such an extent that his skin was melting, with him only surviving because of his regeneration. All Might doesn't have this benefit
3. Tiamat Missiles: 6B. Nuff said
4. New Order: If Star and Stripe touches All Might at any point she can just make his heart stop gg like she nearly did with Shiggy. Unlike Shiggy, All Might's name is known and he identifies with it, so he won't be able to avoid that.

All Might is literally just a worse version of Incomplete Shiggy. He's just as strong if not a bit stronger, and he does have the benefit of Rage power and Awakened power, but that doesn't mean shit against any of Star and Stripe's many haxes. All Might doesn't have regeneration, doesn't have Decay, can't steal her quirk, can't use a Nomu as a meatshield, and is also suffering from the backlash of using One For All due to his weakened key, which not only gives him a time limit, but also a massive weak spot on the left side of his torso. Surpassing his Limits won't help either since he can't overpower Fist Bump To The Earth or any of Star and Stripe's other attacks.

overall, Star and stripe cooks him with lasers and calls it a day. Even without the jets, New Order is already broken enough to instantly kill All Might if she touches him a single time, or she can just erase the air near him and make him suffocate, or do anything else to mess with him. For all we know, she can impose rules on the city they're fighting on and like fukin earthbend/metalbend the buildings at him. It wouldn't be unreasonable for her to do lmao

voting Star and stripe

Has a quirk who’s powered has been stockpiled over several users
Be the worlds strongest hero due this
Fight an American
The Millisecond you throw a punch she says

“If Toshinori Yagi moves, his heart stops”

Genuinely dies

It was over before it even began. Is this the Quirkpil?

But seriously now, voting Star for reasons said above.

I parrot what Mickey said. As soon as I saw this I thought "New Order Stomps." Stomp match because there's absolutely nothing All Might can do against Star's New Order immediate death win condition. Star and Stripes either paralyzes (or straight up kills) him with New Order (Via her touching the air) or with X-66 Jets. Or he gets like one punch in before she hits him with New Order and kills him that way.

Why are we assuming she would just randomly kill him? They're not bloodlusted or out of character here.

Standard Battle Assumptions states that Stars and Stripes views All Might as someone who wishes to cause her severe harm. Not sure how Vs Battles Members handles people who In-Character know about each other, but from the one combat encounter we've seen from Stars and Stripes, she aims to kill immediately when threatened in that way.

Edit that into the first post.

My vote will still go to Stars and Stripes. We've only had one fight with her and she was serious, so I can't say how much this change in scenarios will effect the battle. Even though Stars herself acknowledges that she's weaker than All Might, the versatility of her quirk will win her the fight. Unless All Might can like, punch through it or speed blitz.

I mean, it says “Any info they would canonically know about each other,” and Yagi was her mentor and directly taught her. Implying that he knows everything there is to know about New Order, because he specifically helped cultivate it to the level she’s at now.

That means AM presumably has foreknowledge on her powers and her limits. So while she definitely has a whole Hax advantage in the form of her Quirk, he can probably work around specific scenarios. Like not letting her ever get close and using his shockwaves for attacks to keep her at range, or being aware of how physically capable she is and being able to compensate for that in combat, etc. Not saying he’d WIN, but I figure it would be decently more protracted than a simple insta-kill at battle start.

Since it's a Sparring Match, Stars and Stripes won't use any of her lethal applications of New Order. How skilled is All Might? Because when they get into close quarters, Star will use her Law Manipulation to make All Might lose in a variety of ways. She can make him fall asleep (win by KO), halt movements completely (win via incapacitation), or prevent him from using One for All and beat him down with her X-66 Jets (win by KO again)

I mean, it says “Any info they would canonically know about each other,” and Yagi was her mentor and directly taught her. Implying that he knows everything there is to know about New Order, because he specifically helped cultivate it to the level she’s at now.

That means AM presumably has foreknowledge on her powers and her limits. So while she definitely has a whole Hax advantage in the form of her Quirk, he can probably work around specific scenarios. Like not letting her ever get close and using his shockwaves for attacks to keep her at range, or being aware of how physically capable she is and being able to compensate for that in combat, etc. Not saying he’d WIN, but I figure it would be decently more protracted than a simple insta-kill at battle start.
Except his shockwaves don't work if:
1. She EE's the air around him so there is nothing to shock wave at her
2. She uses Fist Bump to the Earth to close the distance
3. She does anything else. She can literally just make the air never reach her by freezing it or smthn

Star and Stripe has Law Manipulation. Smacking her with shockwaves literally don't do anything if she can just control the air around her to do whatever she wants basically limitlessly.

That's also not to mention Star's armada of fighter jets that can melt All Might's skin with a single hit

Since it's a Sparring Match, Stars and Stripes won't use any of her lethal applications of New Order. How skilled is All Might? Because when they get into close quarters, Star will use her Law Manipulation to make All Might lose in a variety of ways. She can make him fall asleep (win by KO), halt movements completely (win via incapacitation), or prevent him from using One for All and beat him down with her X-66 Jets (win by KO again)
They're pretty similar in skill, but All Might has more experience due to being older ig. However, they both scale to keeping up with All For One, just in different scenarios, altough Star never really had the chance to fight him in CQC due to him using Shiggy's body, and therefore Decay

I wouldn't say that extra experience would mean anything, as All Might would eventually have to close-quarters-combat Stars and Stripes (As per Mickey's 3 ordered points)

Stars and Stripes For Reasons Above.

Going to be devil's advocate here, but I would say All might would win this, even though their profiles do suggest otherwise.

The reason why I suggest this is because despite the sheer hax New Order provides, it has a lot of caveats that do limit how effective the power can be used.
  1. Cathleen can only use 2 "Orders" at a time, and primarily uses one of them to grant herself super strength. She can rescind the order to herself if she wants to use her more powerful moves, but that does leave herself severly underpowered in a close fight.
  2. Aside from contact, it does require her to actually talk out loud in order to enforce a rule on another individual. Taking out the PIS for a moment, being able to talk and enforce an order would be much harder than what the anime/manga would imply, do to how specific Cathleen would need to voice her Order.
Secondly, a lot of people downplay All Might in this situation. Despite being his weakened state, All Might continued to remain as the number one hero long after he was injured in the fight against All for One, meaning his overall skill and power vastly exceed most other heroes, including Star And Stripe herself. But also more importantly, he has a lot more combat experience compared to Star and Stripe as he spent many years combating both All For One and his many comrades, most of whom likely had both their own unique abilities as well as additional quirks given to them by All for One (Nine and Wolfram figurative examples), on top of defeating many miscellaneous villains in the years after that.

With all this being said, while it would still be a close fight I'd say All Might wins this. Even while Weakened his power still eclipses Star and Stripe, and New Order (while a versatile quirk) still has many caveats and drawbacks that All Might can exploit to ensure he can take the heroine down, especially since he doesn't need to actually be in melee range to attack her (since he can literally change the weather with his punches from a distance). Add on top of the fact that All Might has much more combat experience than Star and Stripe, and he has a lot more going for him that the American Heroine despite the profiles suggesting otherwise.

Cathleen can only use 2 "Orders" at a time, and primarily uses one of them to grant herself super strength. She can rescind the order to herself if she wants to use her more powerful moves, but that does leave herself severly underpowered in a close fight.
ok but if she's not using Super Strength, she's using Fist Bump To The Earth on top of Keranous which outranges and overwhelms All Might anyways. Star with her hax and jets could avoid Shiggy for an extended period of time despite his capability of 1 shotting her, and even got close enough to touch him herself twice (once to punch him in the face, the next to try and make him suffocate). Using just Fist Bump To The Earth means that she retains her Super Strength and can't be caught off guard, so either way All Might has no options
Aside from contact, it does require her to actually talk out loud in order to enforce a rule on another individual. Taking out the PIS for a moment, being able to talk and enforce an order would be much harder than what the anime/manga would imply, do to how specific Cathleen would need to voice her Order.
Star can say exactly what she said against Shiggy and All Might would be dead in the water. She can put All Might in the exact same situation as she did Shiggy, and even if she can't, she doesn't need to impose any rules on All Might to beat him anyways
Secondly, a lot of people downplay All Might in this situation. Despite being his weakened state, All Might continued to remain as the number one hero long after he was injured in the fight against All for One, meaning his overall skill and power vastly exceed most other heroes, including Star And Stripe herself. But also more importantly, he has a lot more combat experience compared to Star and Stripe as he spent many years combating both All For One and his many comrades, most of whom likely had both their own unique abilities as well as additional quirks given to them by All for One (Nine and Wolfram figurative examples), on top of defeating many miscellaneous villains in the years after that.
Considering how Star fought All For One in Shiggy's body, who has the exact same stats as All Might, has All For One's skills and experience, AND a bajillion additional quirks on top of that, I'm pretty sure she won't be struggling in this situation. All Might and Star both fought All For One, so their skill should be comparable to each other despite All Might's older age. Not to mention, Star has fought many many villains in America as well; we can't underestimate her skill just because she's never displayed them on screen

With all this being said, while it would still be a close fight I'd say All Might wins this. Even while Weakened his power still eclipses Star and Stripe, and New Order (while a versatile quirk) still has many caveats and drawbacks that All Might can exploit to ensure he can take the heroine down, especially since he doesn't need to actually be in melee range to attack her (since he can literally change the weather with his punches from a distance). Add on top of the fact that All Might has much more combat experience than Star and Stripe, and he has a lot more going for him that the American Heroine despite the profiles suggesting otherwise.
His power doesn't eclipse Star and Stripe considering how her normal punches are still capable of sending Shiggy flying with a single blow, she can outrange his CQC with Fist Bump to the Earth, and she can EE the air out of the atmosphere so his shockwaves don't work

She's never shown Sleep Hax before so we can't assume she can do this.
New Order is literally imposing any rule on the object she touches as long as she knows the name and her rule isn’t roundabout. Don’t see how her being able to put someone to sleep would be a mere assumption.

New Order is literally imposing any rule on the object she touches as long as she knows the name and her rule isn’t roundabout. Don’t see how her being able to put someone to sleep would be a mere assumption.
Because while it makes it sense, we can't use abilities that aren't on the profiles. I feel like everytime New Order comes up we have to remind people of this.

Because while it makes it sense, we can't use abilities that aren't on the profiles. I feel like everytime New Order comes up we have to remind people of this.
I mean I can see your line of reasoning, and I’d agree with it in most cases. But there really hasn’t been anything in the series proving she wouldn’t be capable of leaving someone unconscious with a rule…

I mean I can see your line of reasoning, and I’d agree with it in most cases. But there really hasn’t been anything in the series proving she wouldn’t be capable of leaving someone unconscious with a rule…
I agree with you, but that's also the problem, what I agree with doesn't matter as long as it isn't on the profile.

I mean, there IS a tangible limit. It’s just very abstract because we only see it twice. Being how “tough” she can make herself in terms of superhuman physicals like strength and speed, (even after imposing a rule to make herself The Strongest, she was STILL beneath All Might), and how “tough” she can make herself in the sense of resisting damage, as seen when she tried to make herself Decay-Immune and was still being affected.

If you really don’t like that though, I don’t think it should be questionable of whether Star can make a rule of something happening to a part of All Might’s body that would cause him to fall unconscious.

I mean, there IS a tangible limit. It’s just very abstract because we only see it twice. Being how “tough” she can make herself in terms of superhuman physicals like strength and speed, (even after imposing a rule to make herself The Strongest, she was STILL beneath All Might),
True
and how “tough” she can make herself in the sense of resisting damage, as seen when she tried to make herself Decay-Immune and was still being affected.
I’m pretty sure that didn’t work cuz ShigAFO had already taken New Order by then

If you really don’t like that though, I don’t think it should be questionable of whether Star can make a rule of something happening to a part of All Might’s body that would cause him to fall unconscious.
It goes against site rules.

True

I’m pretty sure that didn’t work cuz ShigAFO had already taken New Order by then
Nah, SnS explicitly says it was her limit. It’s also why she was decayed slowly, rather than the immediate erasure of the hospital we saw. Hence why in the other thread I pointed out how her Rules exist and affect things without the things themselves changing, because Cassie here was still featuring her durability after her Quirk was stolen.

In what way? We’ve literally seen Star say, “If Tomura Shigaraki moves at all, his heart will stop.”

Should that not be enough evidence that she can say something among the lines of, “If All Might moves at all,” and then something happening to a part of his body??
We need direct feats or statements for powers to be accepted on this site, just because she can do something that revolves around a different part of someone's body doesn't mean she can affect the brain, no matter how much I agree with you here. Those are the rules and I didn't write them.

We need direct feats or statements for powers to be accepted on this site, just because she can do something that revolves around a different part of someone's body doesn't mean she can affect the brain, no matter how much I agree with you here. Those are the rules and I didn't write them.
By that logic then, Ochako should’ve won in her thread vs Momo since she’s never shown to create any jet packs or such like that…

I mean, there IS a tangible limit. It’s just very abstract because we only see it twice. Being how “tough” she can make herself in terms of superhuman physicals like strength and speed, (even after imposing a rule to make herself The Strongest, she was STILL beneath All Might), and how “tough” she can make herself in the sense of resisting damage, as seen when she tried to make herself Decay-Immune and was still being affected.
ik this is a late reply, but it was heavily implied that her whole "If Shiggy moves he'll die" thing would have worked if Shiggy identified with an actual identity instead of having an identity crisis, meaning All Might, who's as strong as Shiggy, wouldn't be able to resist New Order's abilities

If Shiggy could resist it passively due to bring stronger, why would the writers even include the whole identity thing into the series?

She can still make All Might die just like how she nearly made Shiggy die

not to mention all of the other things she used against Shiggy still apply here except All Might has no regen meaning he gets ****** by Keranous anyways, or she just deletes air around him, or other stuff

ik this is a late reply, but it was heavily implied that her whole "If Shiggy moves he'll die" thing would have worked if Shiggy identified with an actual identity instead of having an identity crisis, meaning All Might, who's as strong as Shiggy, wouldn't be able to resist New Order's abilities

If Shiggy could resist it passively due to bring stronger, why would the writers even include the whole identity thing into the series?
Well, you’re absolutely right in the sense that it was implied it’d work, but it has no bearing on All Might. Because the limit isn’t physical—It’s “Life Power.” While there isn’t a cap on incapacitation, specifically, there is seemingly in the method of doing so. As ShigAFO notes. He even goes so fast as to say it might be possible, but less effective. Point being, Star has a limit in her ability to affect living things—New Order works specifically flawlessly on the non living, due to “her one sided understanding enforcing the rule.” As such, given it’s about an abstract thing and has only been applied abstractly, we can’t say for sure or against New Order. All we know is some limitation exists for her, and that should be accounted for. (More specifically, deliberating what would and wouldn’t breach into what would be in that limitation.)

Back