• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. Interesting. I wasn't aware the combatant's characters would be altered a bit for this match.

Then no. Without outside help, All Might wouldn't be able to catch Spinel if she tries to run after the first initial loss with Speed Equalized. The Injector would continue to poison the planet, killing the plants that provide the earth's oxygen, and All Might will suffocate.

That's assuming we are using Prime All Might without the 3 hour time limit.

ElixirBlue said:
Well, it's not a stomp since All Might can jump high enough to avoid the large radius of lethal poison like his jump to All for One at the beginning of their fight. But Spinel can always try to hit him into it.
Uh, he can't jump on air over and over again right?

Otherwise he needs to clear several miles in a single hop, as even superhuman jumping ability can't save him from gravity.

Spinoirr said:
How about I just say they fight with out the drill?
If they do that then All Might would possess the range advantage and the AP advantage, Spinel's best shot at winning would be her body control throwing All Might off.

Uh, he can't jump on air over and over again right?

Otherwise he needs to clear several miles in a single hop, as even superhuman jumping ability can't save him from gravity.

I get what you are saying, but the issue comes with how the poison was shown in the movie. It wasn't like a wave of water, like a flood. There were large cracks made into the planet, leaving a lot of room to touch the ground. It's activity may have cause splashes, but there is nothing to suggest All Might needs to jump several miles to avoid them.

1877A465-CD8F-4C12-BB8C-DC3EED5E8855
Besides, if All Might did need to jump over miles, I don't think it'd be a problem for him. ... I don't remember All Might jumping on air like Sanji, though.

Edit: Wait, what's changed? I thought it was determined Spinel would deal with All Might first, loss and poof, regenerate and change tactics.

Spinel actives it as soon as she touches the planet. The only time it was not active is when Spinel turned it off because Steven asked her too.

It's not restricted so no.

Tho using the Injecter it seems more like an excuse to not let Spinel lose the battle.

Its not exactly possible for the injector to be used as a battlefield when its not in the ground so...

And its really not, why would allowing a weapon a character canonically has and has canonically used in combat be an excuse for them to win?

Well those people are unfortunately wrong because it is a weapon she has used in combat, and restricting weapons that dont grant a higher tier is against the rules

Excuse me but how did she used it in combat exactly? Pumping more poison into the planet? That seems more like a plot device rather than a weapon.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules

It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

This applies to weapons as well

The Injector is a weapon. It's not our fault if Steven and the Gems didn't have the Hax's or the Ap to take care of the Injector.

It also causes harm to those who touch its poison if they are organic base. Also a weapon that would kill the earth. If the Death Star is called a weapon, why not the Injector?

Is the Death Star considered Standard Equipment?

@Weekly that's a circunstantial weapon. So Goku'd get a weapon if he grabs the Injecter as well and crushes Spinel with it.

Then we have to ad a road roller to DIO's profile.

It's an equipment Spinel brought with her to the battlefield. Too bad it's too big to carry.

The Injecter brought Spinel to Earth. It just happened that the final fight happened above it just to shut it down. She can't summon the Injecter from what I've seen.

The Calaca said:
Is the Death Star considered Standard Equipment?

@Weekly that's a circunstantial weapon. So Goku'd get a weapon if he grabs the Injecter as well and crushes Spinel with it.

Then we have to ad a road roller to DIO's profile.
Too bad that its a standard weapon for Spinel, not just something she found lying around the battlefield

and yes actualy the death star is standard equipment for palpatine

It's not there, my dude

Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't care much about it. It's not like you doesn't irritate me at all and I'm still willing to talk and debate without losing the calm.

And at least I write your nickname right

The Injector is a weapon, it is not a vehicle, it has no piloting systems nor anything that allows anyone to control it from the inside, it is controlled solely through Spinel's voice and all of the injectors in the series are treated as weapons, not vehicles.

Then you should've said that in the discussion thread where you sent me to discuss this, instead of bringing information bit by bit through the days.

You're constantly changing your arguments and spreading misinformation because of this.

I have not changed one argument of mine this entire time, your constant misinterpretation of a verse you know nothing about is leading you to believe things that are incorrect

>Garnet is above 317MT

>"Downgrade" thread appears

>Garnet is actually above 548MT based on an argument that existed before

>The Injecter is treated as a weapon

>I ask for evidence

>It's the plot of the movie (terrible argument)

>The topic comes back

>Bunch of evidence that for some reason wasn't specified before suddenly comes in

Right.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting this very type of attitude in any other discussion regarding the other verses you like (like the old forgotten OP vs RWBY matches).

Anyway, unless there is a rule that bars standard equipment, the Gem Injector is listed as her standard equipment in her wiki like the Gem Rejuvenator. The Gem Rejuvenator is pointless against All Might (not future threads against other Gems) but the Gem Injector is a problem for All Might.

Back