• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs not Saitama

All Might and Saitama were going to have a friendly fight but Genos enters the scene and he decides to finish the fight himself.

All Might swears to do his best
Post-G4 Genos vs 7-C All Might
Genos incinerate manga

The battle takes place in an unpopulated area and speed is equalized. Win via incapacitation.

All Might: 11 (Schnee One, DMUA, Xmark12, The Wright Way, TheRustyOne, Litentric Teon, StopTheSpread, Andytrenom, Mand21, AnonymousBlank, LordGriffin1000)

Genos:

All Might's higher expirience and AP alone gives him a solid win. Even if Genos has a slight versatility advantage.

Not much else to say, there's also Genos can't use incineration cannons as that kills him

Can Geno's actually be knocked out?, Thought he was a full on robot.

I think All Might has enough experience, combat skills and strength advantage to pull out a win.

So yeah, voting him.

Guess I'll vote for All Might as well FRA, tho my vote clearly isn't needed.

@Mand21

We had a thread about it and people still think it's a good idea to have a Grace Period given one person could show up and bring legit counter arguments.

It's not a big deal to just wait for this Grace Period to be over, not gonna hurt anybody if we wait.

Genos due to versatility ,he will simply disable All Might with his super glue and then he will beat him will get knock out

Just want to point out that i think saying that All Might has more expirience than Genos seem kinda false to me.

expect for OFA and MAYBE one or two more villains i am pertty sure All Might never has a real challenge during his career as a hero and all he did was fighting fodders,unlke Genos who consistently fight against strong enemys everytime.

Also All Might definitely dont have more combat skills than Genos... all he do is literality just use punches,that show nothing about skills

Ryope said:
Just want to point out that i think saying that All Might has more expirience than Genos seem kinda false to me.

expect for OFA and MAYBE one or two more villains i am pertty sure All Might never has a real challenge during his career as a hero and all he did was fighting fodders,unlke Genos who consistently fight against strong enemys everytime.

Also All Might definitely dont have more combat skills than Genos... all he do is literality just use punches,that show nothing about skills
The match is already over. It's been added and everything.

They're aware, they were just pointing out some logic they found faulty.

Though that's actually incorrect. All Might has superior skills to people like Mirio, who can beat those who are older and more experienced than him. Thinking about it logically, All Might only has superhuman physical characteristics and shockwaves. To be able to take on such a wide variety of quirks he needs to be able to have good CQC skills to compliment his quirk. Similar to how Deku is becoming better in CQC atm.

Saying he just uses punches and has no skill because that's all he does, is like saying that a boxer has no skill because all they do is punch. That's completely false. He's simply skilled with his hands as opposed to his feet.

@Ryope All Might managed to defeat two times someone who have a century of experience.

Yes, and Gran Torino is the one who stated that All For One have a century of combat experience.

If there are people who have valid arguments to show I guess their votes can still be counted while the thread isn't closed.

Back