• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Maui (Disney)

Maui's shapeshifting...I dunno if it'd help too much? I think if he turned into a falcon All Might could **** up his flying real easily

Jackythejack said:
Maui's shapeshifting...I dunno if it'd help too much? I think if he turned into a falcon All Might could **** up his flying real easily
might i add All Might can easily just case Maui to lose his fishhock

So Maui has an AP advantage and some really good versatility with shapeshifting... He also has quite the experience in battle and extra range with his hook...

I don't know much about All-Might (Although he seems funny AF) tho.

Joaco0902 said:
So Maui has an AP advantage and some really good versatility with shapeshifting... He also has quite the experience in battle and extra range with his hook...
I don't know much about All-Might (Although he seems funny AF) tho.
almost most of that "experiance" was on an island all byhimself

i'd say both are fairly even in Combat being able to multiple people at once at times and easily taking down big villians with ease

Shapeshifting isn't that useful in this situating as All Might has ways to hit the flying animals and is Stronger then the regular once

All Might has better LS (btw) and can easily cause Maui to lose the Fishing Hook with ease via Air and Shockwaves

Well Maui has advantages in LS and AP, All Might can prevent everything Maui has, Shapeshifting is as bad idea as All Might can basically just Hit any Flying animal with Air Pressure and just create a Shockwave for land animals

All Might can throw multiple Air Pressure and can cause Maui to drop his Hook basically negating his Shapeshifting

Maui having Range won't be much of a trouble for All Might to handle as Maui well throw the Hook and All Might can dodge it or Throw a Air Pressure hit to cause the hook to be thrown off it's course, and Maui rarely throws the Hook

All Might well have trouble getting past Maui's LS and AP but if All Might can keep a big distance from Maui then he should be able to take this

i'd say All Might via ways to prevent Maui's Shapeshifitng, Air Pressure, Acrobatics, and more useful "Flight"

That is some bad reasoning. Shock waves will not push someone with stellar lifting strength back at all, and he certainly won't be hitting hard enough to loosen Maui's grip on the hook at all.

Maui can just fly to all might, somewhat hurt but now slowed, and then manhandle the dude.

It's not like All Might is going to stand there as he flies at him. AM's psuedo flight gets him away and Maui gets punched again. What's his counter to the shockwaves, even with the fish hook?

Maui turning into a bird and flying at All Might isn't the best idea

As Air Pressure and All Might just jumping up and punching the Bird out of the Sky are what he would do

All Might may not be able to loosen The Hook from Maui but if Maui throws the Hook at All Might then he can simply dodge it and Maui rarely throws the Hook when in combat as none of his Tattoos or in the Movie has he thrown the Hook in Combat hell when even he has thrown the Hook it was to help people not to harm them

@Ricsi-viragosi Maui only has Stellar lifting strength while he's at Star level.

He's can't tank them forever since, given how much stronger Prime AM should be than his hurt form, the stat difference is probably way lower. And Maui can't exactly dodge several meters wide shockwaves easily, especially since they're spammable

Class E still gets the same result. With a smaller form the amount of energy that shock wave is going to have when it hits him is pretty damn small compared to their actual AP, and the two start relatively close, being in the arena.

All Might's air pressure isn't pushing back someone with ridiculously higher LS, and Maui doesn't need to begin the engagement by turning into a hawk.

Also, the idea that Maui turning into a bird is a bad idea is wrong, his shapeshifting lets him become super flexible with how he handles things and its rather instant, if All Might jumps to punch him Maui just returns the favor before shapeshifting back.

All Might isn't going to get the hook from Maui either because of the LS difference, so that's a non-argument.

And again, with how much smaller a bird is, the amount of force from a shock wave he is exposed to is smaller too. All Might would have a better choice to get close range and use his longer arms as an advantage, but that isn't going to be enough too overcome AP and LS more often then not. Voting for Maui.

Back