• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might speed revision

When All might and Bakugo/Mido are fighting during the final exams in the anime, there is a scene where All Might dodges a point blank bakugo explosion. I have a calc that puts him at

low: 3 meters to 1 cm 27000(300) speed difference = 8100000 fps to mach 7197.9 7197.9/874030 = 0.823530184% light speed

high:3 meters to 1 mm 27000(3000) speed difference = 81000000 fps to mach 71979 71979/874030= 8.235300847% light speed

all might has to shift his entire body around and move out of the way midair to avoid the point blank, so I put it at 3 meters was the distance moved. I calced the blast both moving 1mm as a snails pace and 1 cm as a high ball for what we see duing the attack.

Both of these calcs put all might between mach 69922.4 and 6992.244. His prime would be >lightspeed or close to light speed if you use only the base 60x without scaling what he did during the nomu fight properly.

Dodging

I'm pretty sure MANY people would consider this a massive outlier. Although I can't actually think of any contradictions? Besides that horrible Transonic Low-End, All Might and AFO has repeatedly displayed speeds that speed blitzes other characters with no difficulty. Besides, this would at best increase his combat speed rather than travel speed. I mean, I can dodge a fastball from a Baseball player on a good day. Does that mean I can somehow outrun said ball now? That sort of deal.

Also yeah, put this in a blog.

I don't see any Lightspeed explosions here? All Might moved so fast in comparison to the explosion that he apparently got lightspeed?

I'd much rather find the average velocity of a Nitroyglycerin Explosion and apply a calc to that in order to find a speed rather than guessing. We can find how long it took for the explosion to travel a specific distance via pixel scaling (Ew I know) and see how fast All Might would need to be to completely side-step and smack Bakugo.

Akreious said:
I don't see any Lightspeed explosions here? All Might moved so fast in comparison to the explosion that he apparently got lightspeed?
I'd much rather find the average velocity of a Nitroyglycerin Explosion and apply a calc to that in order to find a speed rather than guessing. We can find how long it took for the explosion to travel a specific distance via pixel scaling (Ew I know) and see how fast All Might would need to be to completely side-step and smack Bakugo.
I used the army corps of engineers rating for a gelatin based nitro glycerin explosion for the speed calc of the explosion

Back