• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might downgrade

Because All Might's Speed calc was casual, with Izuku stating that if All Might ran at 100%, he'd cause a storm with every step he takes. So obviously that's not his full speed.

All Might is FAR, FAR, stronger than Izuku 100%. Saying he's likely higher than Izuku 100% speed is fine. I see no reason why he shouldn't have the likely higher.

Meh, I don't care enough about the speed rating to keep arguing about it.

Let's focus on the Prime All Might ratings for now.

Looks like everyone is in agreement about Unknown, at least 7-B. Who wants to make the changes?

By the way, I think that All For One should probably be downgraded to At least Low 7-C, likely higher, for the fighting a weaker version of All Might than what made the Storm Calc.

Weakened All Might's Detroit Smash managed to cancel out All For One's air-blast which is Low 7-C but he was still pushed back. And though All For One should he could go beyond that with his ultimate combination of Quirks, it shouldn't be ridiculously beyond that.

Unknown, at least 7-B and at least Low 7-C works for me. Also are we keeping Prime All-Might's speed or changing it to "At least Hypersonic+, likely higher".

Qawsedf234 said:
Unknown, at least 7-B and at least Low 7-C works for me. Also are we keeping Prime All-Might's speed or changing it to "At least Hypersonic+, likely higher".
All Might's speed has nothing to do with this downgrade.

Why is he rated as High Hypersonic then? Just the assumption that he's 2 times faster than Iida?

Qawsedf234 said:
Why is he rated as High Hypersonic then? Just the assumption that he's 2 times faster than Iida?
I don't know, ask Therefir. (I don't actually like High Hypersonic and prefer likely higher)

But this isn't about speed, it's about his AP.

Guess you're right. So if All-Might is not "Unknown, At least 7-B" and AfO is "At least Low 7-C", what does USJ Nomu become?

All-Might experienced a massive power drop after he gave away his quirk. In fact according to the movie his post-Deku drop is even more massive than his drop after fighting AfO. So neither AfO or Nomu can scale to his storm feat since he was massively stronger then. Prime AfO is only affected in that his 7-A rating becomes "Unknown, at least 7-B"

So assuming that's accepted, AFO gets a Low 7C and a 7B key and Noumu is just Low 7C

Prime AM is Unknown at least 7B

So what from there? Does AM get two weakened keys?

So if this is right I'll edit the profiles

All Might: Attack Potency: City level (Drew in a thunderstorm with his Detroit Smash) | At least Small Town level (Fought and defeated a weakened All For One) | Unknow, at least City Level (Was far stronger in his prime)

All For One : Attack Potency: At least Small Town Level (Created a blast of this level, capable of fighting All Might, however, All For One stated that All Might was holding back to not harm Bakugo, on top of being weaker due to giving One For All to Izuku.) | Unknow, at least City Level (Damaged All Might in his prime and gave him a grievous wound)

USJ Noumu: Attack Potency: At least Small Town level (Matched a weakened All Might in hand-to-hand for an extended period of time. A even weaker version of All Might was capable of withstanding attacks of this level )

I am a bit uncertain about AM not having a Low 7C key for after he gave Izuku OFA, just for simplicity sake, bout Ill see what the others agree on

Why would Nomu be Low 7-C? It was stated by Izuku that All Might was using more than 100% of his power during his 300 punches, and even had a flashback to the Detroit Smash.

It's clear that the drop in power wasn't that big during his fight with Nomu. I think it's clear that Nomu (USJ) is stronger than AFO in terms of AP and Dura.

Looks good to me.

@Rusty; that is a good point. Though I don't actually think Nomu is incredibly durable, I think it's mostly his shock absorption and Regenerationn that kept him going.

A third key? So something like this: "Wounded | After giving up his quirk | Prime"?

That is a good point. Though I don't actually think Nomu is incredibly durable, I think it's mostly his shock absorption and Regenerationn that kept him going. Once All Might powered through both of them, he sent Nomu flying.

Also if Nomu isn't scaling to City level, why is he likely Low 7-C? All Might was stronger during his fight with Nomu than he was during his battle with All For One.

Nomu should be At least Low 7-C.

Edit: Man, I am off today.

Another thing

This explains why AFO have his best quirks to the Noumu if he was physically weaker

Okay. If everyone is fine with my edited stuff, I can edit them when I get the free time.

I too also find that suitable.

And with me saying that about AFO having a legit reason to give up his quirks, I agree with Noumu being physically stronger

Qawsedf234 said:
Okay. If everyone is fine with my edited stuff, I can edit them when I get the free time.
Not sure if we have enough input on Low 7C AFO and the likes yet

It's alright to put Prime All Might at Unknown, at least 7-B but the rest needs to wait. However I do agree with All For One and Nomu being at least Low 7-C.

Actually I think that feat should just be calc again. Atomization makes no sense, and I don't see any reason for Vaporization, the attack was a air blast, not a fire blast.

The recalcs there weren't evaluated, and it's based on the anime.

I prefer the result we got in the calc itself.

Aww, that is only 1.1 kilotons. Don't know if it would be fair to put All Might against a 4.4 swole waifu.

TheRustyOne said:
The calc is wrong though. Look at Aiden's comment.
Huh... good point. I'm not even sure where he got All Might from in that calc.

Since All Might ain't even there.

The original calc was 3 kilotons, it was using All For One's height, and not a utility pole.

Back