• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might downgrade

Is what the graph measuring closer to DBZ style power levels, or energy output from All Might's punches?

Ah, okay.

So if we used that graph as the basis, what would you say his Prime self should be rated as?

@Damage3245 Prime All Might would be almost 2 times stronger than a weakened All Might before he gave Izuku his Quirk.

@Andytrenom Dave Shield refers to that as "Quirk levels."

I don't know how i feel about using the graph as a multiplier.

One of the important factors to determine if a Multipliers is legit or not is if it tells you what specific quantity is being multiplied. I haven't seen the movie yet but "quirk level" doesn't seem specific enough for a multiplier

Then for his Prime should we go with At least ______ level, likely higher?

Also, if we use that graph both Nomu and All For One wouldn't scale to the storm calc.

They wouldn't. Dunno how direct it is, but assuming it's linear Prime All-Might would be 1.875 to 2~x his Pre-Deku self and at least 3.89× his post Deku self.

I think "unknown" would be better since even if the "300 vs 5" statement isn't enough for an exact multiplier, it still shows that All Might's prime self is ludicrously above his current self.

Unknown or "X, likely higher" works better than a straight 60x multipier imo.

@Andytrenom The graph is certainly consistent with All Might's loss of power over the years and after giving his Quirk to Izuku, but I don't feel like arguing about such a small multiplier. I'm fine with "Unknown" or "At least X level, likely higher".

I'll try to calculate All Might's feat in the movie later.

Option currently are:

1) Leave it unchanged.

2) Use the graph from the movie as an estimate of Prime All Might's power (about double the storm feat, Nomu and All For One wouldn't scale)

3) Change his prime to "At least this powerful [insert Storm calc], likely higher"

Any other suggestions? Right now I'm undecided between 2 and 3.

Don't think two is correct since It doesn't seem to fit in with our guidelines for a legitimate multiplier

3 makes the most sense but I think putting it at "unknown" is also an option.

Well I would like to actually be able to use prime All MIght in matches, so i'm willing to agree on Unknow, at least 7-B

Okay, looks like the majority of people agree on the new rating.

Yeah I'm good with that. His speed would also need to be downgraded.

I don't think All Might's speed is impacted by disregarding the 60x multiplier, but I do have issues with All Might's current speed rating.

I'm not sure where the info is coming from that All Might's speed is far superior to 100% Izuku (leading to him bein given a Likely higher) qualifier.

Izuku breaks his legs with one 100% step, AM doesn't and keeps going. Not to mention when AM casually blitzed the fodder villains/saved the 1-A students, none of them could react/notice but they all reacted to/noticed Deku using his 100%.

> Izuku breaks his legs with one 100% step, AM doesn't and keeps going.

That doesn't have anything to do with his speed.

> Not to mention when AM casually blitzed the fodder villains/saved the 1-A students, none of them could react/notice but they all reacted to/noticed Deku using his 100%.

Which was calced to be Supersonic+.

And none of the students were present when Izuku was fighting Chisaki with 100%.

All Might is casually so much stronger than Izuku 100% that it's not even funny. I don't see any reason to assume he's not far faster as well.

On the students reacting, I was referring to the sports festival when he jumped 100% at Todoroki and during the entrance exam against the 0 pointer.

Edit: Does it actually say it somewhere that 100% Deku = 100% AM?

That would be covered by just 'At least Hypersonic+' if that's all there was to it.

TheRustyOne said:
No, At least Hypersonic+, likely higher is fine. No reason to remove higher.
Why exactly? When All Might's best speed calc is much lower than that, and we have nothing else in the series proving he is far higher, then I don't see why the 'likely higher' qualifier is necessary.

Back