• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alive/Edo Madara Durability Upgrade, and KCM Naruto Upgrade, and others

LordGriffin1000 said:
My point is if Madara could easily tank Naruto's Rasenshuriken, why would he absorb it the first time and why would he put up the Susanoo to block the giant rasengan which is weaker than the Rasenshuriken. Can you see the problem.
For safety?

@Damage3245

What are the conclusions here?

The proposal seems to be that Naruto's Rasenshuriken did less visible damage to Madara than it did to the 3rd Raikage who has 6-C durability, therefore Madara should have 6-C durability.

The problem with it as I pointed out is that we don't see Madara in the immediate aftermath of the Rasenshuriken, so we don't know exactly how much damage he recieved from the attack.

So my recommendation has been to reject the proposal.

And you have yet to actually refute other points brought up.

Such as how we have an explicity small time frame, statements from characters in their objective, and statements on the outcome.

I don't understand how a character's statement of their objective is evidence Madara didn't Regen but instead tanked.

What are the statements on the outcome?

Can you tell me which chapter this took place? It looks like Madara did something and his wiki states he had access to the Izanagi during this key.

17F79E0D-6E1B-47A8-884B-1A90B7E8689E

What I don't understand how the seal holding Madara down survived Naruto's attack without a scratch but then Madara effortlessly breaks out them physically when he enters Low 6-B.

If we upgrade Edo Madara from 7-A to High 6-C, how does Madara effortlessly break out with Low 6-B Strength if a High 6-C attack didn't damage it?

20E1188B-0258-48F2-93B6-486D10F3F5DC
00DAC9F8-A8E9-48CF-B33D-8D202CEC8F6F

Don't know that one, was just looking to make sure that there still some points to be considered and accounted for.

LordGriffin1000 said:
My point is if Madara could easily tank Naruto's Rasenshuriken, why would he absorb it the first time and why would he put up the Susanoo to block the giant rasengan which is weaker than the Rasenshuriken. Can you see the problem.
He absorbed it because he didn't know anything about the attack and he could absorb it for caution. Later his movements and chakra are sealed so he can't absorb it even he want to.

Duedate8898 said:
And you have yet to actually refute other points brought up.
Such as how we have an explicity small time frame, statements from characters in their objective, and statements on the outcome.
Their statements don't point to him being unharmed by it, and the timeframe is not explicitly tiny. Even a small amount of time can let an Edo recover.

Their statements point to him tanking the attack, while the timeframe is small enough to know that Madara didn't suffer enough damage to be forced into a dispersed state like he would normally be. So the timeframe isn't large enough for him to heal before we see him next.

Mindovin brings up great points

Secondly FRS slowed Raikages regen down to an extend. We don't see Madara Regenerationn and tbf it's likely he got stronger

I agree with Damage here. We don't see the direct aftermath thus we cannot claim Madara tanked it.

And Not Taking him down =\= He tanked it.

I don't really care either way but to "take down" and Edo Tensei would require you to at least disperse them. If not, that sentence wouldn't make sense since Edo Tensei are immortal and can regenerate from almost every attack (within limits) so it's not like you can "take them down" by killing them with a normal jutsu.

> Secondly FRS slowed Raikages regen down to an extend

Where is this coming from?

I think I was remembering an anime only scene but Naruto does slow down Regenerationn so it's already on his profile just not for that scene

ElixirBlue said:
What I don't understand how the seal holding Madara down survived Naruto's attack without a scratch but then Madara effortlessly breaks out them physically when he enters Low 6-B.
If we upgrade Edo Madara from 7-A to High 6-C, how does Madara effortlessly break out with Low 6-B Strength if a High 6-C attack didn't damage it?

20E1188B-0258-48F2-93B6-486D10F3F5DC
00DAC9F8-A8E9-48CF-B33D-8D202CEC8F6F
Because it is a higher tier, and we don't know if it was effortless or not.

Also, didn't Hashirma summon the gates after the rasenshuriken hit?

Damage3245 said:
Their statements don't point to him being unharmed by it, and the timeframe is not explicitly tiny. Even a small amount of time can let an Edo recover.
Hashirama said it didn't take him down, and it's not that small an amount of time. It took a long while for Madara to recover from his tengai shinsei.

ElixirBlue said:
The statement was:
"Naruto's Jutsu wasn't enough to take him down though..."

That could implied Durability or Madara has a faster Regen then expected.
Again, we've seen how long it takes Madara to regen.

GokuSparkle said:
Hashirama said it didn't take him down, and it's not that small an amount of time. It took a long while for Madara to recover from his tengai shinsei.
That's because Madara's entire body was destroyed by the Tengai Shinsei.

GokuSparkle said:

No, the gates were holding Madara down. That's why they were confident the Rasenshuriken would hit.

And yes, it was effortlessly. The time frame of Madara breaking the gates is a lllloooooooooootttttttttt shorter than the time frame of the Rasenshuriken hitting Madara and then the story coming back to Madara to see the results of the attack.

Question, where does the proposed High 6-C tier come from? Shouldn't it be just 6-C scaling from the Third Raikage and Hachibi if this upgrade were to be accepted?

Another question is about Madara breaking out of Hashirama's seal, is it PIS?

ElixirBlue said:
GokuSparkle said:

No, the gates were holding Madara down. That's why they were confident the Rasenshuriken would hit.

And yes, it was effortlessly. The time frame of Madara breaking the gates is a lllloooooooooootttttttttt shorter than the time frame of the Rasenshuriken hitting Madara and then the story coming back to Madara to see the results of the attack.
Apparently, it was after Rasenshuriken that he invoked the gates.

Only after Rasenshuriken does he seem trapped by the gates.

> Question, where does the proposed High 6-C tier come from? Shouldn't it be just 6-C scaling from the Third Raikage and Hachibi if this upgrade were to be accepted?

The Raikage used to be High 6-C at the time this thread was created.

Apparently, it was after Rasenshuriken that he invoked the gates.

Only after Rasenshuriken does he seem trapped by the gates.

So wait, that further proves that there was an unknown amount of time that past since the Rasenshuriken hit.

Everything from this post is wrong. The current calculations aren't useful anymore due to the recalculations. We are already working in a new scaling for 80% of the cast

Oh ok thanks, now how about Madara breaking out the Torii Gates, is it PIS? I'm asking this because Madara had no Sage Mode nor Real Rinnegan at that moment, the only thing he had was Hashirama's Cells, and possibly replenished chakra and stamina.

@elixir

Hashirama only completed his fall after we see him again, so we know it wasn't that long of time frame in which we see the pair of them again. All the gates appearance does is imply that Hashirama can summon them to the battlefield at high speeds.

Duedate8898 said:
@elixir

Hashirama only completed his fall after we see him again, so we know it wasn't that long of time frame in which we see the pair of them again. All the gates appearance does is imply that Hashirama can summon them to the battlefield at high speeds.
Or Hashirama jumped.

Back