• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X got High regen now so this is no longer a stomp. Alien X will probably go to 2-A soon so consider this a Goodbye and Good Riddance matchup.

Goku starts in base and can power up

Ben has full control

Speed equalized

Fight takes place on Prison Planet

SBA for everything else

Alien X:

Son Goku (Xeno): Lord JJJ, Ehnkr2beboh

Inconclusive: Planck69

Alien X pic
Xeno Goku Anime 1

Alien X has no hax nor the AP to put down Xeno Goku and since Xeno Goku can't seemingly bypass High regen and has no little to no hax of his own to put down X so I'm gonna go with Incon for now.

Although both Alien X and Xeno Goku have durability negating hax so what you said isn't really true.

Oh. Goku has BFR, Analytical Prediction, Life force Absorption and Alien X has a Black Hole Creation which he could use to maybe incap Goku, but I'm not sure as Goku is massively stronger. I'll retract my vote.

Black hole should ignore durability since it worked on Galactic Gladiator who has invulnerability (stone-wall) and it should work the same as a 3-D black hole on a 3-D being.

Not with AP, this is like beyond quantum level destruction, basically collapsing you into a 0-dimensional point, someone who is infinitely stronger than Alien X shouldn't even be able to do that.

Alien X isnt blood lusted? and yea it should work, alien X has shown to create a universe from nothingness and send entire alaxies light years across. all he needs to do is create 1 of those white dots, send it inside gokus body and make it expand. or just expand it infront of Goku

Alien X has literally never done that once.

Why is it that every time an Alien X matchup comes up someone pulls some random out-of-hat tactic never done once in the series as a wincon. Like "sniping from a multiverse away" when he fought Minato.

Anyway making a universe wont' scratch someone with 2-B durability

@Door no he's not

@Zephyros Ben is pretty wild in his ideas, to consider what is in-character one has to consider what is in-character for Ben with basically all his aliens and he has gone inside Way Big's body before and electrocuted his brains as nanomech so attacking internal organs is not totally out of character for Ben, that said still a very low possibility of it happening especially if there is no (initial) size difference.

yea and Goku has never blown up a planet, guess he cant ever do that to win a fight? alien x has created an universe, he created some white lights, send those white lights lightyears away and then expanded them into galaxies. not seeing how or why goku would survive getting those white lights expanding inside his body expand into galaxies.

Doorinmyhouse said:
yea and Goku has never blown up a planet, guess he cant ever do that to win a fight? alien x has created an universe, he created some white lights, send those white lights lightyears away and then expanded them into galaxies. not seeing how or why goku would survive getting those white lights expanding inside his body expand into galaxies.
Expanding galaxies or universes inside Xeno Goku won't work it will be just like when buu went inside Vegito to kill him by expanding inside which failed.

Goku might look like this although

BuuMakesVegitoBuff

well although Goku can still resist it and anime is different than manga so I really don't know what can be considered filler like there are two different Goku's chou and anime

Pretty sure that anime filler does apply to Xeno Goku in this case, seeing as how Dragon Ball GT also applies to him.

In some ways, Xeno Goku is like a composite Goku.

Ok, so say filler applies, Vegito resisting Buu expanding inside him doesnt mean he can resist having an entire universe expand into him. Goku cant even resist a virus, so it's not like he can just resist anything entering his body by "trapping it with ki" whatever that means. trapping the galaxy inside wont stop it from expanding.

im saying that Goku cant just resist anything inside his body by using his ki on them. Buu is made of ki, a galaxy is not, neither is a virus, having a high ki doesnt do anything to either.

Black Hole Creation, OoC Information Manipulation (in-character when Bellicus and Serena get pissed), Portal Creation to somewhere outside the Multiverse vs life-force absorption

Sealing doesn't work unless it power nulls since Alien X can reverse time even when his body is turned to stone as seen in the Bill Cipher vs Alien X thread.

Well let's see here.

Alien X's EE, Mindhax, and Time Manipulation get resisted, which basically no u's his three biggest tools. H2H is going to be useless thanks to the Skill and AP gap, as is most of his other abilities.

Goku's AP gap won't help bypass X's regen, but he can use time manip to slow X down, Statistics reduction to reduce X's power to pathetic levels, and ultimately just bust out energy/life absorption to probably get a win down.

Does it powernull? If not then it doesn't work most likely.

@Shubham Why not? He doesn't really feel pain I think.

MrLuk2000 said:
Oh. Goku has BFR, Analytical Prediction, Life force Absorption and Alien X has a Black Hole Creation which he could use to maybe incap Goku, but I'm not sure as Goku is massively stronger. I'll retract my vote.
Goku would just bypass that, he is at least 2A if we lowballed him.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Well let's see here.

Alien X's EE, Mindhax, and Time Manipulation get resisted, which basically no u's his three biggest tools. H2H is going to be useless thanks to the Skill and AP gap, as is most of his other abilities.

Goku's AP gap won't help bypass X's regen, but he can use time manip to slow X down, Statistics reduction to reduce X's power to pathetic levels, and ultimately just bust out energy/life absorption to probably get a win down.
Goku would just destroy Alien X with Spirit Bomb if his AP is not that much higher. What shit is Alien X going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back