• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again the range isnt the issue with getting in or out of the Forge of Creation. Eon and Maltruant have shown to BFR or create portals to multiple timelines, their range is multiversal as well. what timeless area does DBH have?

Maltruant doesn't have Multiversal range listed.

And Eon doesn't even have a range section lol.

Eon has shown in literally all of his apperances to have at least multiversal range, that's how he's able to go to the main multiverse or other timelines in the first place. We never see the timeline Eon is from outside from 1 live action movie. Maltruant has also shown to teleport outside his timeline via portals and BFR. Maltruant's profile is very lacking, all of his stats aside from intelligence and stamina is very inaccurate.

Greenshifter said:
@Mulgara even if Xeno Goku is 2-A, it doesn't change the match, he still can't bypass AX's regen so it all comes down to hax.
What did I tell you? Goku can just absorb a Spirit Bomb and one shot Alien X. His Regenerationn will not help him.

How is Xenoku beating Alien X again? Yes, he's massively more powerful but he can't put him down in any way that I know of. Maybe if he had the Mafuba but unless I'm reading his profile wrong....

Well Alien X is getting Mid-High which is the same as Buu who has been killed by Goku before so I really don't think this thread will be viable anymore. Plus I don't think X will be getting 2A anytime soon

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Well Alien X is getting Mid-High which is the same as Buu who has been killed by Goku before so I really don't think this thread will be viable anymore. Plus I don't think X will be getting 2A anytime soon
You're talking too much and no one saied that alien x regen would be downgraded back to Mid-high

I don't know what Mafuba is but this is not written in xeno goku profile so no he can't
It's a part of his BFR and solar flare is a type of light manipulation

But how this two abilities work exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back