• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X VS Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Status
Not open for further replies.
STTGL should win with his probability manipulation, which can literally make the chances of his attacks hitting and alien x's attacks miss increase.

Alien X can be indecisive at times, also, STTGL's size makes it much more dangerous. I'm going to give this to STTGL.

^ If it can agree with itself before total annihilation.

Or Universe-Class Striking Strength. Or both. Still 9\10, reality warpers don't reality warp as much as they should in combat.

KillitwithC4 said:
STTGL should win with his probability manipulation, which can literally make the chances of his attacks hitting and alien x's attacks miss increase.
probabilty manipulation is the lesser or weaker version of reality warping but still my boi got this sttgl cause omni presential attack and reality warp row row fight the powah

Kevyn Souza said:
Sorry, I'm inspired today, I did this so that they can be compared the "relevant" attributes...
X-0

Tier: At least Low 2-C

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, Reality Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Telekinesis, Self-Duplication, multiple personalities.

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Effortlessly recreated the Ben 10 universe.)

Speed: Likely Massively FTL+ (Able to travel between planets in moments)

Durability: At least Universe level+ (Survived the destruction of the universe with no damage)

Stamina: Unknown, likely very high

Intelligence: Very high, but not useful in combat situations, as clash between multiple personalities prevents utilization of the intelligence.

Weaknesses: Alien X needs to wait for the different personalities in his head to make a decision before he can do anything, though this weakness disappeared in Omniverse. Alien X can also have the powers absorbed by Osmosians, and needs to follow the Multiverse Preservation Act, or other members of its species will punish it. Alien X's Life-force might be absorbed by Anur Vladias.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tier: At least Low 2-C

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Reality manipulation, Probability Manipulation, able to manifest drills and various weapons, Omnipresential Attack, all the abilities of his previous mech

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+

Speed:
Massively FTL+ due to its sheer size

Durability: At least Universe level+

Stamina:
Unknown

Intelligence: It has the intelligence of the all members of Team Dai-Gurren

Weaknesses: Due to its large size, smaller foes can likely get under its sight.

how did you set up your post like that? thats neat.

Giving this to STTGL for the following reasons:

1) STTGL is vastly surperior in speed: They are in the same speed tier yes, but "Able to travel between planets in moments" is still a lot slower than moving around like STTGL does while having a freaking size equal to 58% of the observable universe[1].His gigadrillbreaker even reached a size over a hundred times bigger than the observable universe. Granzeboma has a speed of a least 25 quadrillion times the speed of light[2] and TTGL was able to somewhat keep up with it. And that is normal TTGL, STTGL is over 5 times bigger. Comparing the movement of both forms in context with the background you can estimate that his speed grows somewhat equal to his size. Not even trying to imagine the speed the gigadrillbreaker must have had.

2) The multiple personalities of Alien X are what really kills him. Considering how long it takes them to decide [3] (just an example) he will not be able to make a single decision before getting attacked by STTGL. This really his biggest hinderance assuming that he will have to make a lot of important decisions over the course of this battle.

3) Another important factor is STTGLs omnipresantial attack, otherwise it would have been possible for Alien X to hide from STTGL because of the insane difference in size.

4) Reality warping. STTGL is constantly using it in battle in form of probability alteration. This will help him overcome Alien X invulnerability. Also defeating the anti-spiral that did a lot of what appears to be reality warping means he must also be somewhat resistant against it. I don't remember any exceptionally big reality warping feats of him though, unless the omnipresantial attack counts as such.

5) The crew. STTGL does not come without Simon and his crew. Simon on his own is low2c due to him overpowering the anti-spiral in hand to hand combat. Simon should have the same powers as the anti-spiral according to his profile. Also the crew gives STTGL some kind of Regenerationn. Alien X profile neither shows resistance to mind attacks nor states that he has Regenerationn (correct me if I'm wrong here).

6) STTGLs range is far bigger, a side effect of his size. A swing of his arm covers the entire observable universe. Alien X it likely to have the same range but only via hax not physically. STTGL can teleport, while Alien X cannot.

Neutral) Their AP and Durability seem very similar to me.

Arguments for Alien X) Alien X has shown large scale reality warping with high precision, like creating a new universe which was almost the same as the old one after that being destroyed.

This looks fairly close if you ask me... but I believe STTGL has this; despite being massively FTL+, his sheer size should put him FAR above Alien X, I mean STTGL is even bigger than the local galaxies together... so he is going to land more hits way faster, but Alien X can also grow bigger since his species can do that, but he doesn't start in that form.

(Just to keep track, updating while this is still up)

Current votes:

STTGL - 10

Alien X - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back