• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ÖzkanDemir said:
Well, instead of making him Low 2-C, you can say Multiple Universe level
That's not how it works... For one that tier name doesn't exist and just because he casually recrated a universe doesn't mean we are going to bump him up a tier. At least Low 2-C is the best you are going to get if this is all the evidence you have.

ÖzkanDemir said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Rules are rules bud. We cant use a tier that doesnt exist
Would you rather give misinformation, instead of saying Multiple Universe level
That's literally not misinformation though.Misinformation means it's wrong but it isn't, Alien X created a space time continuum which is what Low 2-C means. You thinking he should be higher because it was casual doesn't mean it's wrong.

EmperorDoom25 said:
What misinformation?
You guys say he is Low 2-C, Universe level. What is that nonsense? He casually and effortlessly re-creates a Universe, boom, that is the best he can do. Low 2-C.

Literally no one said that's the best he can do. There's a reason everyone agrees with AT LEAST Low 2-C for Alien X

ÖzkanDemir said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
What misinformation?
You guys say he is Low 2-C, Universe level. What is that nonsense? He casually and effortlessly re-creates a Universe, boom, that is the best he can do. Low 2-C.
And again, he is on a high degree of Low 2-C, but cant reach 2-C for now. not without feats

Is that so hard to understand?

the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is infinite. alien x could literally be a billion times stronger than his current rating, and he would still be only low 2-C

Dude if we went with your logic DBS Broly would be 2-C to 2-B (Along with several characters via scaling). But they aren't cause that's not how tier 2 works. Give a 2-C feat and I will gladly go with the upgrade.

Going off what others have said, existing outside of the universe wouldn't upgrade his Ap. The only upgrade I can see is to his speed since he moved his arms in a place of no time since the time-space of the universe was destroyed it would result in Infinite speed. Although, this wouldhave to be checked by more knowledgeable memebers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDT7qGmFIkE

After some digging, I just realized something. In the episode, Forge of Creation, Professor Paradox says that Celestialsapiens are the greatest power in the universe, and Paradox doesn't lie. Not only was his Chrono Navigator with him, but Vilgax had the Chronosapien Time Bomb Maltruant gave him in the 1700s, which was in the universe at the time it was recreated by Alien X.

Firestorm808 said:
After some digging, I just realized something. In the episode, Forge of Creation, Professor Paradox says that Celestialsapiens are the greatest power in the universe, and Paradox doesn't lie. Not only was his Chrono Navigator with him, but Vilgax had the Chronosapien Time Bomb Maltruant gave him in the 1700s.
That probably just refers to them being the most powerful alien race in the universe. And a statement like that doesn't warrant an upgrade on its own, regardless of a characters credibility. I'm pretty sure Frieza would be correct in saying, "Son Goku is among the greatest in power throughout the multiverse!". This doesn't mean Goku is 2-C by any stretch of the imagination.

In other words, this is probably just a way to describe the position of Celestial-sapiens at the height of power in the universe as a race rather than anything else.

y6h7unDbzDB2 said:
the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is infinite. alien x could literally be a billion times stronger than his current rating, and he would still be only low 2-C
Its actually not infinite, its unquantifiable.

Now that I think about it, does recreating the Chronosapien Time Bomb from nothing count for anything?

Vilgax was given the CTB by Maltruant in the 1700s, and he held onto it through the Universe getting destroyed and recreated by Alien X before using it in And Then There were None.

Hey, I don't want to bring any shit storm here, but Alien X took a timeline erasure completely unharmed and unfazed, in other words he didn't even know what was even going on. Shouldn't he have much higher than just Low 2-C durability?

I wouldn't call it timeline erasure since in Ben Again, the past Mr. Smoothy has the old design.

Similar to how the Annihalarg begins a timeline and creates a universe in a void, it also ends the timeline and erases the universe when activated again. The timeline was still there. It is just cut short. Alien X recreated the universe and helped get the timeline to continue on. Think of beginning a line with a pencil, stopping, and continuing with a pen.

Also, it's officially published that Alien X is his most powerful alie , contradicting the previous writer statement saying that he wasn't.

If the Chronosapien Time Bomb had enough energy to destroy all the timelines, and Alien X recreated it from his own power, shouldn't that make Alien X stronger than the Time Bomb?

Firestorm808 said:
If the Chronosapien Time Bomb had enough energy to destroy all the timelines, and Alien X recreated it from his own power, shouldn't that make Alien X stronger than the Time Bomb?
Why is omnitrix and alien x both low 2 c , Naljians are 26+ demensional beings who uses 20+ techonology like omnitrix as toys, Alien X and his race are above naljians omnitrix is a toy compared to a being like alien x.

AnonymousBlank said:
My bad i mean they know about 26D+ here but they uses level 20 technology as toys omnitrix is level 20 tech,Alien X exists before the universe was created and it's explotion via self destruction can do anything alien x just like annhalrg couldn't do anything to alien x, Alien X himself is high than naljians.

MrLuk2000 said:
@Firestorm

Probably his current strongest alien that he has, not the strongest alien in the Omnitrix.
Professor Paradox calls Celestialsapiens "the source of the universe's greatest power" in The Forge of Creation episode of Ultimate Alien. Paradox even has his Chrono Navigator with him. The Omnitrix only contains DNA collected within the Milky Way Galaxy and some from Andromeda.

Firestorm808 said:
MrLuk2000 said:
@Firestorm

Probably his current strongest alien that he has, not the strongest alien in the Omnitrix.
Professor Paradox calls Celestialsapiens the greatest power in the Universe in The Forge of Creation episode of Ultimate Alien. The Omnitrix only contains DNA within the Milky Way Galaxy and some from Andromeda.
That right there is proof that Paradox isn't above Alien x.

Alien X Upgrade Summary

We will follow the rules for Statements. Dwayne McDuffie even said "Canon is what happens on the show, not what I (the writers) say." This supports our site rule that writer statements can't contradict the published source material.

• Ben 10 Alien Force - X = Ben + 2
    • Serena: We're the most powerful being in the universe. We change the very nature of space and time.
      • Considering future statements about Alien X compared to the rest of the Prime Universe, his Time Manipulation abilities should be at least comparable if not stronger than a Chronosapien's which can reverse a Chronosapien Time Bomb.
      • This statement may imply them to be stronger than the Chrono Navigator since they had previously met Paradox who used the device to go anywhere.
  • Ben 10 Ultimate Alien - Map of Infinity
    • Azmuth: If Aggregor can reassemble the map, he can travel to the forge of creation and gain the greatest power in the universe.
  • Ben 10 Ultimate Alien - The Forge of Creation
    • Azmuth: Trivialities. While you did it about saving mere planets Aggregor obtained the means to travel to the forge of creation and obtain the greatest power in the universe!
    • Azmuth: It could work. Alien X can do anything.
      • These 3 Azmuth statements above again implies Alien X's Time Manipulation is at least comparable if not stronger than a Chronosapien's.
    • Paradox: It is the source of the universe's greatest power. It's where ideas become real.
    • Paradox: Aggregor intends to absorb the abilities of a newborn Celestialsapien. Should he succeed, he will become omnipotent.
      • Paradox says these statements even though his Chrono Navigator can destroy all the timelines. Therefore, Celestialsapiens should be at least comparable if not stronger than the device.
  • Ben 10 Omniverse - So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies | Ben 10 Omniverse - Universe vs. Tennyso
    • Bellicus: Serena. Fine, but the next time the universe and everything in it is destroyed, don't come crying to me.
    • Ben: I know, right? I was too late to save the universe, so I used Alien X to make a whole new one.
    • Starbeard: Ben Tennyson. Did you think you would escape our notice when you utilized your Celestialsapien form, Alien X, to recreate the entire universe and everything in it?
    • Ben: I was too late to save the universe and everything in it from being destroyed, so I used Alien X to make an exact duplicate.
      • Alien X recreates the universe and everything in it from his own power.
        • Vilgax was in posession of the Chronosapien Time Bomb since the 1700s
        • The Chronosapien Time Bomb contains enough energy to destroy all the timelines.
        • Alien X has enough energy to create the CTB and everything else in the universe. Alien X should be at least comparable if not stronger than the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

recreating a universe is Low 2-C

and the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is literally infinite. Even if Alien X were 10000x times stronger than he is now, he would still be at Low 2-C

Doesn't work like that. The difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiable so regardless of how high someone is into Low 2-C or how casual they perform a Low 2-C feat, if they don't have feats of affecting two or more universes, they will still be Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back